(32)~ Rejection

Later at home...

"(Y/N) how is this possible?!"

"Ani you did all you could. The council trusts you deeply. You are lucky to be allowed a spot on the council at you age. It has never been done before."

"I just don't know what to think. Ever since I arrived here, as a slave I feel- Like I never even escaped in the first place. The whole order treats me as if they own me."

"They don't, this is your dream. You just need to try harder."

"That's all I have been doing! Ever since I was here I felt as if being a master would finally break my chains and I will be free."

"I'm sorry," He said looking over at me, before he pulled out the comlink and answered it.

He stepped out of the room for a few minutes and came back in.

"(Y/N) I have just been called into an emergency meeting by the Chancellor himself ,"

"Anakin, your dealings with the chancellor has- Confused me." I went on having his full attention, "He holds you very dear, but Anakin he is a politician and they are not to be trusted."

"What do you mean?! I think he is a good man. And really I got to go, please wait for me."

He says before running out the door. In a flash. Again, it seemed that Anakin was always run in out to help the Chancellor with what ever he needed always.