(78)~ Showerd In Lies

A,N: Ello once again! Thanks for reading this far into the series! From all around the world I thank all of you for your support and I'm currently working on 4 stories at once so I will have fun with that!

(Important!)

I'm going to be doing Kylo Ren and Anakin imagans soon! I would appreciate it if you guys could privet message me for requests!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke came up with a plan that I wouldn't really want to go with but I knew how much this ment to him so I went with it.

"What kind of trickery is this?" One of the imperial officers asked the both of us. He spoke as if he was stuck up and some sort of big shot.

"I mean you have the both of us to hand over to the empire so there is really no 'trickery'," I remarked back at the man.

"Very well, cuff the both of them," He ordered the two other troopers and they grabbed both of my sabers and Luke's single one as well. We were now weaponless. "Come with me. Lord Vader would be most pleased to hear that we have the both of you,"

-----------------------------

We both walked down a narrow hall, as the building that we were forced into was surrounded by AT-ATs, since they were taking in two unarmed Jedi. "My Lord," The officer stopped at the sight of Darth Vader, "They were found out side of this facility and agreed to surrender. They were also found with these," The man handed over our three weapons.

"Good, you are dismissed. I wish to speak to them alone officer,"

The officer just nodded and walked off, back to the original spot that he was standing in.

"What made you come back?" Vader asked the both of us. I took in a deep sigh and said nothing.

"We came back because there is unfinished buisness between the both of us, father," Luke spoke for me, he knew how hard it would be for me to confront Vader.

I watched as Vader fittled around with Luke's lightsaber before bringing it to action, "So you have finally accepted the truth." I wasin't at all intimated by the green light glowing just inches away from me. "You have constructed a new lightsaber," He swung it around for a few times before disignighting it.

"You are no father to this young man!" I barked at him.

He just turned to face me and looked at me with those cold dead eyes. I could almost hear the REAL Anakin's voice runing through my had saying 'I don't wish to talk about this now (Y,N)," But without saying what I thought he just simply said, "The emperor wishes to speach to the both of you. Now follow me,"