(7)~ Into hiding

Anakin went off a while ago to go speak with the Chancellor about talking to Senator Amidala  leaving the capital. It turns out, she agreed to the plan and went with everything. Of course she wouldn't refuse a direct order from the Chancellor himself. As it was told. 

I honestly didn't trust him. The chancellor was still a great man as Anakin would always remind me but I was still worried for him spending so much time with him. It almost puzzled me how much interest the Chancellor had in Anakin. It seemed as if they were good friends and I know that Jedi aren't supposed to befriend any people in politics. 

"Hey, we will be leaving shortly," Anakin comes over to me with his bags in hand. 

I nodded "Hey listen, what you did last night helping me at the club like that- thanks," I smiled.

"You worry far too much (Y/N), I don't know I just feel so protective of you all of the sudden." You blushed at the comment and tried to keep it to yourself but that didin't help at all.

"I see, I'm thankful Padawan Skywalker." I noded and he smiled back, flashing that beautiful smile at me. It seemed like a life time since you saw that same wonderful smile that Anakin always had to offer and now your heart almost jumped when you saw it. 

Moments later we met up with the Senator smiling at the both of us. "This is the ship?" She asked looking at the old scrap pile.

"Yeah, we can't use registered transport,"

"Huh," She says looking around before we boarded the small ship, with R2 trailing behind us. "Dormè!" Padmè ran off over to her friend. She seemed rather happy to see her once again. 

"Anakin," Obi stopped Ani, "Don't do anything without consulting either myself or the council,"

"Yes Master, may the Force be with you," Anakin says before I heard the both talking about us.

"I hope he dosint do anything foolish-"

"I would be more concerned about (Y/N) doing something than him," Captain Typo noted. It was almost funny how it was so true! 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know that these chapters have been really short lately but I'm doing the best I can to do a little less in each chapter but post more!

May the Force be with you - Darth Zarith 😆