(30)~ "Save Me?"

A/N: I didn't think I would get this far! I mean 30 chapters? Thanks Matt!

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Your POV)

Anakin sat down on the couch on his data pad. He looked over at me when I entered the room. His eyes seemed to hold onto sorrow.

"Obi Wan has been here hasn't he?" Ani asks me.

"He came by this morning. He says that you have been under a lot of stress." I say walking over to our bedroom.

"What did he want?" He asked following me.

"He's worried about you." I say walking into the bedroom to put something down.

He let out a big sigh, "I feel lost."

"Lost? What do you mean? What's bothering you?"

"Obi Wan and the council don't trust me." That can't be true Ani, they trust you. If only you could see how much you mean to everyone.

"They trust you with their lives. I swear of it."

"Something's happening, I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more, but I know I shouldn't."

"Honey, you expect to much of yourself." I say holding onto him.

"I found a way to save you." He finally spoke up.

"Save me?" Anakin you can't stop death. There is no possible way, I need you more then anything now.

"From my nightmares. I won't lose you (Y/N) the way I lost my mother. I promised her I wouldn't fail again."

"I'm not going to die in childbirth Ani, I promise you."

"No I promise you."