(46)~ Cantina

21 years later.

   Episode 4

                      A New Hope

I basically let myself rot after finding out about Ani's death. My children were still split up and never met each other. It was terrible living like this as I would always march myself into bars like this and drink my pain away.

At the bar today truble seemed to stur up alot more when the bar tender had to kick out two more droids today. That's twice this month

"Your kind isn't surved here!" The bar tender yelled at the two droids that I couldn't help but think they are familiar.

I shushed around what ever was still in my glass from today and took a big sip. The taste of alcohol wasn't yet addiction for me but more of something that would calm my nerves.

My heart felt as though it had stopped when a young man that looked exactly like Anakin in his young days walked in the Cantina. He was walking with who seemed to be Obi Wan, who seemed to have aged quite a bit since he was only 20+ years older than I.

I consider myself to have aged very well over the years. My hair was still the same (Y/HC) without a single grey streak. While my face was still young and filled with the same beautiful.

I watched with suspicion that since that young boy might infact be my son yet, walked up to another man sitting in a booth with a wookie.

I didn't even know how I would approach this. I didn't even want to disturb what ever sort of deal was going on. I dropped a few credits at the bar and walked over to the booth but I tryed not to give off my position.

They were obously talking about some kind of trade. "Alright kid, if you need a pilot I will charge you around let's say-" The other man stopped for a second. "Ten thousand,"

"Ten thousand?" The kid who looked just like Anakin said in suprise.

"Alright let's say Ten thousand plus fifteen?" Obi negotiated.

"Alright you guys have yourself a ship. But I take pride in the falcon and if anything happens to her the deal is off."

They walked off when I tryed to step back when they all came over my way. "And what is this? A spy?" Everyone looked at me with suspicion, looking deep into my soul.

"No-" Is all I could say before Obi Wan came over to me and looked at me and analyzed my features.

"(Y/N)?" He asked me playing around with his now white and grey beard.

"Obi Wan? " It seemed as though Obi Wan had grey and white hair and already looked like an old man.

"You two know each other or does Chewy have to rip her arms off?" The other man barked. This one seemed like trouble.

"It's not wise of you to hang around here like this (Y/N). You know that you aren't safe out here because of the Empire." Obi said rather firmly.

"To hell with them. The Empire has no power here on Tatooine."

"You out would be surprised there lady. They have batalions at the thousands around here looking for-" The kid got nuged in the side stopping him from saying anything else.

"Listen do what ever you have to (Y/N). But staying at a bar all day isint going to help. Come with us," Obi asked me. Bagged me to give myself a second chance.

"Alright," I say keeping my voice alot quieter.