(72)~ Last Words Of Yoda

(Luke's POV)

"I'm going to make a slight detour," I say, flying the other direction away from Yavin.

"Hurry the Alliance should be assembled by now," Leia's voice could be heard from my communicator.

"I will,"

"Hey Luke thanks, thanks for coming after me. I owe you one," Han said through the communicator.   I smiled at the thought than R2 started talking to me.

"That's right R2 we are going to the Dagobah system. I have a promise to keep an old friend,"

---------------------------

  Later I landed on the planet and went to go and find master Yoda.

"Skywalker," He says looking at me as soon as I entered his small home.

   "Master Yoda are you alright?"

Yoda seemed for once not so crazy and finally tired out almost. He walked almost slowly and it seemed as if it was almost a struggle for the little creature. "One day you face, because your old to your eyes?"

"No of course not," I answered. I am still young and I have my whole life ahead of me. I don't understand what Yoda is trying to tell me.

"Rest I must, forever sleep. That is the way of things, the way of the force." Yoda tucked himself into the bed and closed his eyes. 

"Master Yoda you can't die," I say looking down on him.

"Strong I am with the force, but not that strong,"

   "Master I have come back to complete the training," I say pushing on for him to stop this and help me.

"No more train do you require,"

    "Than I am a Jedi," I say with full understanding that I will avenge what my father could never life up to become.  Yoda chuckled in response in a dry almost dead laugh,

"Not yet," He forced out, "Vader, you must confront Vader. Then, only then a Jedi will you be. When gone am I, you and your mother, the last Jedi will you be,"

    I turned my head away realising what had happend, "Master Yoda?" I forced out of me, "Is Darth Vader my father?"

   "Rest I need," Yoda turned to face away from me, "Yes rest,"

"Yoda I must know,"

   "You're father is," Yoder said as my heart felt as if it had been struck, "Told you has he?"

  I noded, "Yes, my mother also said so but-" I finished, "-I didin't want to believe that I could have come from such a monster,"

"Luke, Luke," Yoda says, "Do not underestimate the powers of the emperor, as your father has. Pass on what you have learned. A Jedi strength flows through the force."

  "I'm sorry,"

Yoda's eyes slowly close as his breath shorten,  "There- is another-" He almost choked out, "Skywalker..." He said before dieing. His body like Ben's compleatly disappeared.

-----------------------------------

   After I had witnessed the last words of Jedi Master Yoda; the oldest living member of the now gone Jedi order die right in front of me.

   His last words hunted me when I came to realise that through the force that I had a twin sister...

Leia, Leia is my sister...

  Know knowing what I had to do to save me and my family along with the whole galaxy. I had to save or kill my own father!