(73)~ Rebellion conference

After knowing what I had to do, I just kept my plan to myself after making it to the meeting. "Luke!" My mother and Leia approached me happly. First my mother embraced me before we all sat down and the meeting started.

"Alright first things first men. We were able to find some emportant information after the A team went after to find Captain Solo. The information states that the new Death stars main shield generator is on the forest moon of Endor. " Admiral Acbar finished as Mon Mothma finished.

"Wich is why it is more than crucial to complete this mission. Many bothons died to bring us this information."

"Wich is why our flight team will assemble once the shield is knocked out. With the shield still up the battle would be lost in a mere matter of minutes."

"May the Force be with us," They dismissed us from the meeting room and I cought up with Luke and Han discussed with us about how we would take on the mission and how Lando is borrowing his ship for the attack.

"You mean stealing an Imperial ship is an already risky enough," Leia said as we approached the compleatly white, bird shape looking ship.

"This is one hella old ship, huh Chewy?" Han turned to Luke and said, "Hey listen why don't you take them into the ship while I deal with some important buisness," Han says walking over to Lando.

----------------------------

(Your POV)

Luke told us that Han wanted the ship started up and he would be with us momentarily. I pressed a few bottons and the thing started up, "Hey mom how do you know how to start this kind of ship up that quickly?"

"Well back when I was yor age when I fought in the Clone Wars, we had ships familiar to this one. Much as you father who could fly anything,"

"Huh, that sounds like something my father would do,"

"Now guys we should all change for the battle of Endor. We don't want to be spotted in our regular outfits now would we?"

"Yeah, and for what I heard, Endor is a moon of the wilderness."

"Right you are Luke,"

------------------------

Han came back a while later with Chewy of course after giving yet another lecture to Lando about how to treat his ship while we are gone.

The ship that has been given to us seemed far too old and we had the original code so we could pass enamy territory without a problem.

Before I could even blink or have time to think we were approaching forest moon of Endor. The moon itself was already surrounded by Star Distoryers along with imperial TIE fighters.

"We are receiving a transmission," Han says letting it play through.

"Imperial shuttle identify yourself immediately,"

"We are looking for premision to land our code is..."

-------------------------------

Third person POV:

Abord Vader's personal star distroyer they were cheak in if the code was checking out.

"That ship dode it have a code clearance?" Vader asked the man closet to him,

"It is an older code but it checks out."

"Good have them land, premision granted,"