(63)~ Cross Roads 2

(Cloud City)

"And here you will find that we are no friend of the Empire," Lando says walking them down the hall, "And with the city being so high and out of sight we are currently undiscovered by the empire,"

"That's wonderful. How did you manage?" Leia asked following them all down the wide white marble halls.

"I won this place off of a bet that the other guy lost. But still I wasn't going to go about without putting this place to good use,"

"I hear you brother," Han smirked.

--------------------------------

(Dagoba System)

The swamp like planet was quite peaceful after Luke got used to smacking of the bugs and criters that would just come back into the small camp and try to eat what ever.

"What are we doing out here R2? This place is a waste land, no wonder the empire want nothing to do with it!" The droid beeped sadly. "Feels like we are being watched!" Luke pulled out his blaster and pointed it at a little small green creature that was sitting in a tree with a cane in front of its face.

"Put your weapons down, I mean you no harm!" The thing hid it's face, covering it completely, "Might I ask why you are here?"

Luke put down his blaster and looked up at the creature, "I felt the need to be here,"

The thing uncovered it's face and chuckled, "Know do you? Hmm?"

"I don't know the force directed me here I guess,"

The thing jumped out of the tree and onto the ground,almost in a leap. Which was really surprising for someone his size. "Think you know the force, do you?" The small green guy said before lunging into the supplies.

"Hey!"

The small guy went into the suplys and got into some food and then threw it across the place. Than he grabbed Onto a flash light and seemed really into it.

"Give that back!"

"Mine!" It lunged back before R2 grabbed him and they had a sort of tug a war battle with it.

"Let him have it R2," Luke went on, "Aren't you going to be of eny help?"

"Come you must. Come meet Yoda. I will take you to him,"

"Listen I'm on a really important mission right now and I don't have time to run around like this,"

"Come, come, come!"

Luke sighed and rolled his eyes and turned to R2, "Stay with the ship R2, I'm going to see what all the fus is about," He chased after him for a while,

------------------------------

(Cloud City)

"In the mean time I hope that you are quite comfortable here,"

Chewy came barging in roaring like a crazy thing, holding pieces of Threepio,

"Having problems with your droid Solo?" Lando asked.

"Chewy what's going on? What happend-"

The thing replyed putting the droid down and explaining very thing in roars.

"Alright, alright. You can fix him,"

"Need any help? My mechanics are-"

Leia stoped him saying, "I think Chewy can mange, "

"Well as long as the both of you are comfortable than I will be leaving than. If you should need anything-"

"We will call," She said and he left.

"What's with you princess?" Han asked her sounding rather smug.

"I just don't trust him," Han came over and kissed her on the head.

"Just let me handle this alright?"

---------------------

(Back with Luke)

The green thing leaded him to a small mud hut. "Come in you must," He said,

"I'm not in the mood for games and who is this Yoda? How do you know about the force?"

"Yoda I am,"

"Yoda the Jedi Master? You have to teach me!"

"Too old you are. Patience you lack,"

"I don't have patience, my mother is in trouble!"