(76)~ Ewoks

"Stay close R2," I say as the droid did just as what I said. I remember all those missions with R2. Anakin was right to trust him and by God I would trust that little droid with my life!

"Miss (Y/N), I highly dissaprove of this mission. We must stay with the group and wait for princess Leia to return-" You stopped the droid.

I snapped and turned to threepio, "I'm not about to go and let my only daughter die out there!-"

Everyone stopped and looked at me, "Daughter?" Han asked me.

"Listen all of you just keep moving we have to get some were before dark," I orderd and they all kept moving. Han just passed me a few looks, he seemed really supprised. Who wasin't?!

------------------------------

We walked for what might seem for hours, "Can we rest yet? I'm tired," Han complained.

"Shut up Han! We are almost there, I can feel it," I say as Han speeds up next to Chewy.

"You hear that big guy, she says she can feel. The force is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo if you ask me,"

Chewy smelt somthing and ran up ahead. "What's a'matter Chewy? I don't care what you smell now get over here!"

Chewy didin't care and we all saw him eyeing a dead animal carcass. To me it seemed really strange to see a dead animal just hanging by a rope. "I don't get it," Chewy replyed with a roar. "Nah, it's just a dead animal Chewy,"

Chewy reached out to grab it, "No Chewy wait! DON'T" Luke tryed to stop him. But we were all pulled into a trap.

Chewy struggled all around growling and kicking around the place, "Isn't this just great, always thinking with your stomach!" Han barked at Chewy as we were all struggling around in the net.

"Will you just shut up so we can get out of this thing! Han can you reach my lightsaber?" Luke asked him since Han was closer to Luke than I.

"Yeah sure," Han replied reaching over and trying his best to grab the saber.

Threepio and R2 were talking about God knows what and threepio said, "R2 what do you think you are doing?" As R2 began to cut apart the net with a sharp object.

"R2!" I called out as soon as the whole net fell apart and we all fell back onto the ground.

"The hell R2!" Han barked at the droid as we were surrounded by... Wait this can't be... Ewoks?

They seemed sort and friendly but now they were pointing sticks at us and treating to jab us with them. "Hey!" Han said to pen of them, "Piont that thing some place else," Han nearly knocked it out of the small fur ball's hand. It turned around at the other tribe member and seemed pretty angry.

"Ow my head," Threepio complained and all the Ewoks looked at him as if he was some sort of God. They started to worship him.

"Threepio can you speak Ewok?" I shouted at him.

"Oh yes mistress (Y/N)! I'm fluently in over 6,000,000 from of communication-"

"I don't care just get us out of here!"

Threepio had done what I asked and began to speak the native tongue to them. They all shook their heads in a form of agreement and they all grabbed as and tied us up and took us to their village.