(60)~ Determination

A/N: OMG that last chapter though!😢😣 Who is in tears around here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Third person POV)

"This is strange, don't you think that (Y/N) should have called in by now?" Han sat at the front of the falcon guiding it through space not far from the planet.

"Look over there!" Luke shouted pointing at one of the imperial ships, "There's far too meny of them for us to just stick around here Han,"

Chewy let out a sad roar,

"You said it Chewy. We are going to have to leave here, they are going to imprison us. (Y/N) Is going to have to fight to save her skin,"

"That's my mother!"

"I don't care kid. Right now all of us have to focas on getting to Bespin."

"Bespin?"

"Yeah a friend I used to know lives there,"

"The mining facility?" Leia asked in the front.

"Yes and they aren't friendly with the empire and it's a safe place for us for now," Han confirmed.

Luke closed his eyes and reached out to the force. "This is crazy you guys need to do somthing! She won't last long agenst the empire on her own!"

"Luke listen if you want to go on the mission to save her you need to go on your own. I want out of this war that's for sure," Han barked.

"Listen I'm going I don't care what the hell you guys do I'm going to save her!" Luke stormed off and found the extra ship that they had handy.

He was going to find Mis mother and nothing was going to stop him.