(28)~ "Keep My Baby Safe"

A few days later…  I worry about Anakin more and more as each day passes. He would always be there for me when I felt sick and right now I really needed that attention. It just was comforting to have somone here on this jerney with me during this time as a new life is growing inside of me.

“Ani let me come with you.” I begged as soon as I found out that he had a mission.

“(Y/N) you arnt going anywhere, it would kill me if something happened to you or our baby.”  He says.

  I knew how much he hurt from all of this. We were going to be new perents and this would be our first child that would be brought into a world were momy and daddy aren't allowed to fall in love. What kind of exspample am I setting for my child?

“Alright, but what am I going to do? I haven't been at work in forever.”

“I will call in sick for you, when they pull me into yet another meeting today. In the meantime the chancellor wished to have a word with me,”

“I see,” I go on. "You have been with the Chancellor alot Ani," I cross my arms.

"What are you saying (Y/N)? I think he is a good man. And plus he wants to speak with me personally alone.

“I won't be long, just promise me one thing (Y/N).” 

“Yes?”

“Please be safe. It would kill me of I lost out on the best thing in my life. " 

   I couldn't help myself but to fall back into his arms. "I will be. I'm more worried about you," I say almost butting my tounge. 

"Don't be (Y/N). I'm good at surviving and coming home to you. I can promise you that I will always be here. Get some rest love," He kisses my head before heading out the door. It killed me to have to say goodbye this way.

  I just wish that you would always come home to me...

Fight Inside (Anakin Skywalker X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara