(42)~ Losing Everything You Love

(Your POV)

"I don't want to hear about Obi-Wan anymore, The Jedi have turned against me. Don't you turn against me!" He sneered.

"I don't know you anymore! Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow!" I was crying now, freaking out I couldn't help it! I was losing him! Anakin come back to me! You can't leave me like this!

"Because of Obi-Wan?"

"Because of what you done! What you planned to do! Stop now please come back I LOVE YOU!"

"Liar!" Anakin looked over his shoulder and saw Obi Wan with his arms to his side watching as all of this went down, "You're with him! You never cared about us and everything I would do for you! You brought him here to kill me!"

"No! Why would I bring him here if I can do it myself!?" I lashed out at him with my (Y/F C) saber in hand, but before I could do anything He force lifted me in the air, since he was much more powerful than I.

My whole body went cold as I was force choked onto the ground until I was unconscious. Before I uttered my last word to him, "You monster," My eyes finally shut.

"You turned her against me!?" Anakin yelled at Obi-Wan.

"You have done that yourself!" Obi Wan shouted back. He couldin't take this but still was taking the down fall of a Jedi Knight better then I could.

"You will not take her from me!"

"You anger and your lust for power has already done that! You have let this dark lord twist your mind until now, until you have become the very thing you have sworn to destroy," Obi came over to to me and checked my pulse. "You choked your wife who is pregnant, and have killed thousands of people you used to call your brothers and sisters." He went on. "What are you becoming Anakin!?"

"Don't lecture me Obi-Wan I don't fear the dark side as you do," Anakin sneers back at Obi-Wan. "I have brought freedom, justice and security to my new empire."

"Your new empire?"

"Don't make me kill you,"

"Anakin my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy!"

"Than if you're not with me, you're my enemy!" Anakin says I could hardly keep my eyes open, I was in far too much pain to do anything. I couldn't even move , I couldn't even open my eyes to see what the hell was going on.

"Only a Sith deals an absolute, I will do what I must,"

"You will try,"

I heard the sound of both lightsabers being ignighted and thrashing out at each other and slamming into one another. The battle was pashed far away from me now. I was in so much pain more mentally than physically! Why would he do this? I'm not gonna die and now I only wish he'd finish me off back there.

A switch went off and the lava was in higher level and were no longer controlled.

"I have failed you Anakin I have failed you," I heard Obi-Wan's voice off in the distance.

"I should have known the Jedi were plotting to take over! You have taken everything from me Obi Wan!"

The battle continued as I tried to get up but I only feel back down again. "Agh," My stomach was literally killing me. I couldn't get up all I could do was just sit there and catch my breath.

What is going on?!

"You underestimate my power!" Anakin yells,

"Don't try it!" Obi warns him not to do something.

But of course Anakin would do it anyways. I heard the sound of him screaming. "Noooooo!" It heart just as much as witnessing the pain he was in. I had no idea what had happened.

"You were the chosen one! It was said for you to destroy the Sith, not join him! You were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!"

I heard the sound of more screaming and something being engulfed in flames. "I HATE YOU!" Anakin screams.

"You were my brother Anakin. I loved you,"

  What happened?! Is Anakin alright?! Am I going into labor?!