(9)~ Nightmare

When we all got back from launch I was assigned my own room. I was glad to finally rest my head for a few hours since space travel is so exhausting. Everyone could also agree with me and the whole mission alone was already really exhausting as it was.

Nightmare

Things seemed a little strange this morning in the Jedi temple. I felt a strange connection I couldn't even say as to what the hell it was.

The corridor was next to black and the sound of blaster fire woke me up. Of course I rushed down the hall to see what the hell was a matter when these weird blury people stopped me with many other Jedi behind him dead on the ground. "I'm sorry sir,"

End Of Nightmare

I woke up back in the real world covered in sweat, hardly breathing. I cought my breath when my door opend.

"Anakin?" I said as soon as I saw him.

"Hey are you alright? I heard you down the hall, you seemed to be having a nightmare." He said sitting down at the edge of my bed.

"Oh was I really that loud?"

He noded his head. "Tell me what it was about. I want to help." He said stroking my hand, that was clearly out from the covers.

I pulled away trying not to make this weirder than it already was. "Let me help you," He says.

"I don't know, it was just stupid." I went on telling him about everything I saw wiping my head away from the sweat on my forehead.

"I didn't know you dreamed like that, I'm sorry."

I didn't say anything before looking the other way away from him.

"What is bothering you?" He asked me. Damn it some times I just want to-! "(Y/N) You need to stop ignoring me like this!"

"It's nothing," I say looking back over to him.

"Something is CLEARLY bothering you,"

I still didn't say anything. I had nothing to really say.

"You're my best friend, I don't see why are are so upset all of a sudden-"

I just closed my eyes and let my heart out. "I don't know what is going on between you and the senator-"

"Nothing is going on between her and I-"

"Than what was all that this afternoon?!" I went on, "You were giving her the eyes and she was into it!"

"I was just being friendly, I don't see why you are upset."

"You were totally flirting with her!"

"No I wasn't (Y/N),"

"I know you like her, I won't tell anyone-" I stoped as soon as he traced his hand into my cheek.

"Do you honestly think I like her?"

"Yes," I choked out. When he touched me like that I felt a if I died a little bit.

"I hardly know her. I don't even pat attention to her, all I wanted was to start a conversation."

"Prove it," I says biting my lip.

"I having stop thinking about you since the moment we trained together. I- I think," He said leaning into me, I could feel his warmth pressing up against my cheek when. He kissed me, not just any kiss. He locked onto me, like something you would only see in movies. But the feeling was something I could almost live off of.

I closed my eyes and gave in before reality came back all at once when I pulled back. "................" I was out of breath. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-!"

"Don't be ashamed Angel," He says stroking the side of my face once again. "I love you and I don't even care to mask my feelings anymore," He leans in once again.

"No wait." I pull back, stopping him. "We can't this is wrong! We could lose our jobs over this! I cant-!"

"Shh, don't worry about that Angel. Please for once in your life don't worry. Please just once?"

I sighed taking in deep breaths of air. "I can't do this please,"

"Well if you say so." He gets up leaving before saying. "You know that you really are a good kisser,"

A/N: No words need to be said just em!!! 😊😘