(65)~ On Your Knees

AN: Hello you guys! Thanks for all the support and I wouldn't have the guts to write this if it wasn't for you guys! I hope yall love X readers as much as I love writing them!

---------------------------------

(Back with Leia)

"Lord Vader requests your presence imeadatly," A trooper came into the prisoner cell, "MOVE IT!" Chewy had just about finished Threepio since he was strapped on the back of the Wookie, not being able to walk on it own.

They all left the room as requested, the trooper nudged Leia in the back and said, "Move it!"

---------------------

It was quiet a while of walking before they finally reached it to the carbon freezing room,and there stould Darth Vader lord of the sith himself waiting for them. His raspy machanical breathing filled the smokey red and black room.

Han was already there on the other side of the room when there stolid (Y/N) almost on her knees watching as all of this went down.

"I'm so glad you could Join us," Lord Vader says before snapping his hand.

Han was still chained and got to sat his good byes. First Chewy didn't take it so well knocking Strom Troopers down and throwing a fit. Han quickly stopped him, "Chewy! That's enough of that!"

The bounty hunter held up his weapon preparing to shoot when Vader stopped him making him lower it.

"I need you to take care of the princess while I'm gone," Han finished.

Chewy let out a sad roar as Leia pulled Han into a kiss. Before he got pulled back by one of the guards. "I love you," She said,

"I know," Han said before being lower into the carbon freezing. They could hear his screaming as all the smoke came out filling the room. It was a terrible thing for Leia as she had to witness the one she loved be frozen.

"No!" Leia yelled as the thing came back up and she started tearing up.

"Is he still alive?" Vader asked Lando as soon as he went over to check. It seemed as if Han was dead from the cold stone like freezing placed over him.

"Yes and in perfect hibernation. The freezing didn't kill him,"

"Good, bounty hunter you can take Solo to Jaba the Hutt. Now prepare this place for Skywalker," Vader barked orders.

---------------------

(With luke)

Luke raced to Bespin were they said were they would be after he left them to save his mother.

The force will be my guide

He kept reapeting in his head as soon as the planet came to view. The whole entire planet seemed to be kissed with clouds.

(Luke's POV)

"This place is under imperial control R2." I told my droid, "We have to do something, I can sence mother and my friends there!"

A few TIE fighters followed me while I landed on the landing pad. They just kinda flew over and just left after knowing I was here.

No one came to escort me were I needed to be, it was just far to quiet. Do I let myself in?

  I quickly jumped put of my ship and walked over to the entrance as this all seemed too easy. I passed a few Strom Troopers pulling out my blaster and hiding behind a corner for protection.

"Luke!" I heard Leia screaming, "It's a trap! IT'S A TRAP!"

I couldin't care what the hell it was I needed to save them! I just had to.

I got shot at by a bounty hunter and I shot back before he left with my friends. I chased after him leading me into a smoky room. I had only to guess we're I was.

Corbon freezing.

Before I could even think to call out my lightsaber I saw my mother chained and on her knees. "Mom?" I called out to her.

"Luke you shouldn't have come here." She says before Darth Vader steps out from the shadows. As soon as I saw him with my mother I snapped and Called my lightsaber to hand.

"Now you both will die," Vader sneers attacking me and slashing his blade onto mine.

"Luke!" My mother cryed as she was pulled into a force choke. She was still cuffed together and I force pushed Vader as hard could saving her life!