(77)~ Tribe

We were tied up and none of us could break free. Threepio was treated to a nice wooden chair fit for a king while we were on the side of a fire place. "I have a bad feeling about this," Luke says before the Ewoks light the fire just below Han. "Threepio you need to get us out of here!" Luke snaps at him.

"Well apparently you are to be the fest to celebrate my arival,"

"No threepio they want to eat us! Tell them to put out the fire and let us go!"

"Just tell them, that if they don't do as you wish you will become angry and use your magic," Luke backs me up.

Threepio explains to them in the native tounge and with his medal hands flying around trying to mimic the sound of things exsplodeing. Some of the ewoks were frightened from the loud sounds that threepio would mimic and it only encurged the little things even more to do what their 'master' says so.They reacted by placeing more logs underneath Han, just preparing more fuel for the fire that was going to kill all of us.

  I never ever pitured myself being killed by man eating teddy bears!

"What is going on here?" Leia walks out from nowere. Her hair was now brought up into brades letting her long hair fall down well past her back. She was forced back by some of the Ewoks, some didin't seem happy that she wanted to help us so they pointed their share sticks at her. "Threepio tell them that you must be set free," Leia tells him.

Threepio tried to tell them but they didin't listen and Luke just closed his eyes and relaxed, trying to push back the thoughts about what is happening right at this second. "Oh no, put me down!" Threepio cryed, "R2 help me!" Threepio's chair was being lifted into the air all at once and I saw the whole thing. "R2, R2! Oh oh!" Luke opend his eyes and let the droid back down onto solid ground.

Threepio reasoned with the Ewok tribe and we were set free and far away from the fire. "Congratulations you are now a member of the tribe," We all cheared and Han ran over to Leia and swooped her in his arms before kissing her. Meny of the small little fur balls came over to me and gave me a big hug before chearing.

------------------------------------

Oh course the tribe was kind enough to let us spend the night with them in the trees. Threepio told them a small story about telling them about the missions and adventures that we had all been on. I could tell bits and peices of what the droid was saying. Threepio talked about me and Anakin. About being a Jedi you could never do half the things I did, and the worse thing was that it was all my fault but I wouldin't take back giving birth to these wonderful children And in a strange way Anakin Skywalker lives on through my children.

The smallest of the Ewoks that went by the name of 'Wicket' came over to me and snuggled into my theigh, trying to comfort me. It wasin't anything new to me to hear about my past and what that small boy all those years ago that made C-3P0 turned into. It sickened me.

I saw Luke get up and walk out the hut a while after the stroy time thing. "Luke," I cought up to him. He was just looking out over the side of the wooden bridge. "Mother," He says as I walk over and I stand next to him.

"Whats bothering you my son?" I asked him trying my best to sooth the young man.

"Mother I must leave. Please look after the group for me-"

"Luke what do you mean? You can't go we need you for the second death star asalt."

"No mother master Yoda before he died gave me a very important mission that I must see is compleated,"

"What did Yoda say to you?" I asked him.

"He told me that to become a Jedi I must face my father alone-" He said in almost a sad tone. It only made me feel worce since I'm part of the problem that Anakin fell they way he did.

"Luke you can't go alone, let me come with you. There has got to be a way we can even possibly turn your father back to the light-" Luke turned around after feeling something through the force.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Leia asked the both of us and I shook my head. "Luke would you mind telling me what you promised you would back at the meeting?"

  She was right. Luke hasin't felt himself since he found out about his father and the real truth behind him. But Leia was his friend and (Y/N) has a secret of her own.

"Leia you-" You stopped Luke by walking over to Leia and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh princess of Alderaan, I could only wish I've given you everything that your adoptive perents have but," You flet her pain for a moment, it killed you to see her like this, "I'm so sorry about your planet and I only hope that Bail told you about your real perents," You removed your hands from her shoulders as Leia frowned.

"Well yes, he spoke of a love that was forbidden and that really was it,"

"Leia you don't know the half of it. Just please believe me when I say that I did everything in my power to save your father from the dark side but I failed the both of you,"

"You knew my father?!" You still weren't sure how she was taking this.

"I'm married to your father; Darth Vader," Leia gasped and her eyes widened as she covered her mouth.

"-No that can't be true,"

"You are my child. You and Luke are twins and the both of you had to be separated to ensure both of your safty."

  She then looked over to Luke and then turned to leave with tears in her eyes. You knew that this was going to take some time.

"Mother I don't want the group knowing that I'm faceing the Emperor or they will make me bring a whole battalion with me. But know Leia knows and- I have to do this!"

"I know my son, you have a right to do what you father could not. Honestly he was never accepted as a Jedi Master. Yoda told you that you have to pass on what you have learned and this will be good hands on experience for you."

"Are you going to come with me? I plan on leaveing before morning,"

"I will go with you, I know what I must do,"