(8)~ Naboo

The ship finally touched the surface and I was relived to finally touch the floor of Naboo and as soon as I looked around I could see all the wonderful monuments and what Naboo was sapposted to look like, with their wonderful marble castle like buildings everywhere.

"Why did you chose to serve as Senator?" I asked Padmè striking a conversation.

"Well when I finished my term as Queen the new one asked me if I would serve Naboo as Senator. I couldn't refuse her." She went on, "I was so young and I always had a passion to serve this planet and it was a wonderful privilege to work as a senator."  

"Why?" Anakin said. You knew that Anakin always had a different way in looking at things and polotics was one of them. 

"You really don't like politicians do you?" She asked looking at him.

I saw it. Ani was giving her those same eyes as the girls at the club did. It made me almost feel sick! I didn't know how to feel about this!

"I like one or two of them, I'm not really sure about one of them," He says laughing.

I interrupted the whole conversation by butting in. "This is my first mission alone without my master,"

"Hey don't worry there (Y/N) you have me," He smiled before. "And plus we have R2 with us!"

----------------------

We walked all the way over to a simple place to stop for launch. R2 brought all of us food. Of course once again I sat with Padmè across from Anakin. They always seemed to be so attracted to each other. 

"It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi, not being able to do the things you like or visit the places you like or-" Padmè says taking her first sip.

"Or be with the people that I love," Anakin finishes. Real smooth Anakin! 

"Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi?" She says looking at him intrigued.

"Attachment is forbidden, " He smiled. "Compassion is forbidden as I would define as unconditional love. That is essential to a Jedi's life."

I looked over and he smiled. " You would say that we are encouraged to love,"

What are you hinting at? Oh no he likes her!