(57)~ Here's A War

I felt a hot trace of sweat fall down my face as soon as this whole plan came into action. I jumped into the snow speeder and made a run for battle. It was a two person flying machine and a friend of Luke's flew in the back with me. "What's the hope for this mission?" He asked me.

"I'm hoping to at least clear a way out from here or at least defend the base,"

"Or what's left of it miss (Y/N)," We pulled the thing to action. I was piloting and he was operating the guns.

From the distance there was some Empire walkers I have never seen before. They were heavy built and could withstand any fire power we had to throw at it.

"What are we gonna do? The shields are far to powerful,"

"I just think that we sure attack from the inside."

Out of nowhere my ship got shot down and crashed into the snow. My head heart and I had a cut on my forehead from the crash. "Hey back there are you alright?"

There was no answer when the Walker was coming closer and was about to step on us. The man behind was dead already so I jumped out of the ship and took out my lightsaber. The purple hum came out all at once as I pulled out a grappling cable and shot it at the front.

I used all of my strength to climb the cable before force throwing my lightsaber into the week spot. I only had a matter of seconds before I jumped off an landed into the snow.

(First person POV)

One of the men operating the ATAT walkers made a very important call. One person in particular cought their eyes.

"Lord Vader," The man dressed in all black said into the communicator,

"Yes Captain, "

"I have found her, the Jedi girl. I have found her,"