(52)~ Death Star Asalt

We broke free from the TIE fighters and flew into hyperspace. "Were to next?" I asked Han who was directing this whole thing.

"Well the plan is for us to land on the Forth Moon of Yavin for the princess to display the plans to the new Death Star. "

"What about you Han? Aren't you coming with us?" Luke pushed.

"Listen Kid, I was only hired for the job. I'm only here to get my pay and be on my way."

"What!? No way you went through everything with us! Don't tell me that you're leaving just yet,"

"No Kid, I have a debt to pay off,"

"Why don't you watch you're self, you're good at that," Luke finished before the system was in range.

-----------------------

I never even thought about joining the rebellion, but than again I hate the empire. I don't know what to do with what is left of my life. What is left that Anakin didn't take from me.

"There it is," I looked at the fast green planet with several people waiting for us.

We all walked out from the ship and we were all greated by a few people. "Ah I see you all brought the princess back safely. Along with new faces!"

"Oh I'm (Y/LN),"

"And I'm Luke Skywalker,"

"Good good,we will need all the hands we can get. Our sources have picked up a enamy fleet coming this way. Come we must move quickly,"

---------------------------------

We walked into the room filed with several other rebels. I followed Leia around for quite a whole before she said, "Aren't you going to fly?"

"Oh no, I'm far too old for that-"

"Really you seem so young,"

"Thank you. But I really want to help you from the ground."

Before the meeting started she turned and said, "Were do you really come from. I mean you are a Jedi? How did you survive? I thought they were all extinct,"

"Most were. I know that Luke would make a fine one. It's something I wouldn't really want to talk about."

"If you wish so, I wouldin't really want to make things harder for you as I can only asume that you have been through so much already,"

The meeting started and the map and plan to the death star showed up on screan. It seemed that we had a fighting chance.

"Alright troops, the plans to the death star has been kindly reatreved by Princess Leia herself. As seen on screan the Death Star was built for larger attacks form bigger ships. They would never expect a full scale attack from a one man X wing. The massive battle station does have a weekness, there is a thermal exhaust port that is only two meters wide. Our defences can penatrate the the inside and distort the station once and for all."