(24)~ Medical Wing

I woke up in a medical bay with all my wounds not hurting nearly as much. I couldn't help but ask myself what had happend when I saw Obi Wan at the edge of my bed talking to one of the droids. "What happend Master? I was fighting wasn't I?" I asked as most of my thoughts were skrambling around like a crazy person.

"It's quite alright (Y/N)," Obi calms me down. "We are all safe now."

"Count Dooku?! What happend is he dead or brought to prison?" These questions were playing all around your head like crazy and that was really all you wanted to know.

"No we lost him sadly. But luckily for all of us Anakin jumped out to save your life. By the time you lost consciousness he had battled Dooku over your life before he lost an arm sadly over protecting you."

"What? Is he alright? Can I see him?" I ask almost freaking out.

"I don't see why you can't. He is in much better condition now, and they finished a few hours detaching his new arm."

"Thanks master."

"Oh and (Y/N), you have my thanks for saving my life earlier. Anakin is just down the hall straight across from your room."

I nodded and got up. The bandages did help the bleeding and for sure I would have bleed out if it wasn't for Anakin. The cut on my back didin't seem like much of a problem now, besides from the massive scar across my back. I almost wanted to run down the hall way after him as fast as possible but I knew that wouldn't be possible. I approached the door of his medical room, when I was stopped by a medical droid. "What can I help you with miss,"

"Please I need to have a word with your patent alone." I say almost biting my tongue.

"Alright," She says letting me in to speak with him alone.

I oppend the door to see him looking up at me from the medical bed. I walked over to the other side of the medical bed. "Hey," I say trying to keep my calm.

"Hey," He says back almost smiling.

"So how many has it been for you saving my life? Oh yeah like 4 or 5 times," I smile. "Thanks for what you did back there."

"(Y/N) I love you." He admits, "I see now that I would do anything for you and nothing has the power to change my mind." He reached for my hand and held it gently in his real hand.

"W- what are you saying?" I ask sounding a bit nervous.

"I love you and cherish you more than my own life. And I would be down on one knee right now but, I'm asking you to marry me," At that very moment I completely lost myself! 

My heart didn't know how to feel as what I knew was right didn't even waste time to meet with my lips. "Yes, yes I will marry you!" I spas out leaning down to hug him gently trying not to hurt him yet. "I love you,"

I leaned down to meet his Lips with mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh stuff just went down in this chapter! I look forward into writing (Y/N)''s wedding day! STA Y TUNED MORE IS ON THE WAY! 😄😀