(34)~ "I Will Let You Down,"

I ran back to the Jedi Temple. "Master Windu, I must speak with you."

"We have just received word that Obi Wan , has destroyed General Grievous. We are on our way to make sure that the Chancellor does not use his emergency powers."

"He won't give up his power. I just learned a terrible truth,"

"You did?"

"Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith lord we have been looking for." I say walking in the main hanger with Mace.

"A Sith Lord?"

"Yes,"

"How do you know this?" Mace asked me,

"He knows the ways of the force, he has been trained to use the darkside."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely,"

"Than our worst fears have been realised, we must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive."

"Maser, the Chancellor is very powerful you will need my help if you are going to arrest him."

"For your own good, stay out of this affair. I sense a great deal of confusion in you young Skywalker. There is much fear that clouds your judgement."

"I must go Master," I pushed.

"No!" Mace reminds me, "If what you told me is true, you have gained my trust. But for now you will remain here and wait in the council chambers until we return."

"Yes Master," I say before he walks into his ship with a few other of the Jedi masters that he trusts more than me.