(69)~ Jaba's Palace

- Return Of The Jedi-

Almost a few weeks after, Luke had been training non stop. The whole entire group sort of lost track of him after Leia was so cought up on getting Han back.

I agreed to go with her and Chewy to go and rescue Han and the droids that Luke send as a diversion. We both had to wear disguises of course. Leia was dressed as a bounty hunter with a mask covering her face along with her wearing a more bulky suit and armor that made her look manly.

After discussing the plan we dicided to enter Jaba's place, since we had information about Solo's were abouts. I let Leia take the lead since she seemed to be very intrested in finding Solo. We walked in and were aproched by a few guards that were pig-like and snorted and grunted at us.

They let us pass. And we walked all the way with Chewy chained and Leia negotiated with Jaba over an exstange. Under her mask I could hardly under the voice modification. She was talking about how she wanted to exstange the Wookie prisoner for about 50,000 credits and no less.

"50,000 no less," Threepio translates.

The hut didin't take very well of out hight price. Threepio discussed it with him for a while about bringing our price down. "He offers 35, and I do suggest you take it,"

Leia noded her head and talked through the mask saying, "Very well,"

------------------------

After a while after discussed buisness and we got the room all to out selfs after they took Chewy away. The halls were quiet and Leia pressed a few bottons in front of Solo's carbon freezing hold that held him for the time being. The whole stone like thing began to um freeze that made it compleatly red. It made alot of noice and I was a little startled that we would be found and the plan would fail.

From what I know that Huts are vile gangsters and everything thing out here in Tatooine always revolves around betting on things and that could change everything after the Empire had pout a bounty on all of our heads and especially mine.

Han feel out and onto the floor coverd in sweat. Leia cought him after he fell onto the floor. I watched from a distance as Han struggled around, "I can't see," He says looking compleatly the other way away from Leia or me.

"You have hibernation sickness, you're eyes will turn in time," Leia answers.

"Who-" He touches her mask, "-Who are you?"

She takes off her mask and looks down at him, "Somone who loves you,"

I look away trying not to interfere since I haven't even told her yet.

"Come on let's get you out of here," She helped him up off the ground and our blood went cold as soon as we heard laughter,

"What's happening?" Solo days trying to adjust to what was going on, "I know that laugh,"

A curtain opend and Jaba was laughing at our attempt to save Solo, "Jaba, look Jaba I was on my way to pay you back-" He went on, "-Andnd I got a little side tracked, it's not my fault-" Han's words were sloppy like a drunk person.

Jaba spoke in Huttese. I was a bit rusty on understanding the language, but Anakin knew it like a second language. "It's too late for that Solo," at least I think he said, "Take him away, the Jedi girl is yours Fett,"

I was grabbed from behind and I struggled around when my weapon was taken from me and Jaba took Leia away.

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry guys for the delay! My town had a power outage and it deleted most of what I written! SORRY!