(62)~ Darkness

A/N: Hey this song was really inspired for this fanfic! Please give it a listen!

(Your POV)

I closed my eyes and once again I was left in darkness. I didn't know but so meny things had been pushed back into my head all at once!

"It's a trap isint it?" I ask as he turns over and looks me dead in the eye.

"What makes you think that?"

"Why else would you hold me captive like this? You're after Luke aren't you!?"

"You're a smart girl (Y/N). I knew of your every step and here you are now. I just know that he is looking for you this instant,"

"Luke would know-"

"His compassion for you blinds him. After all he never really had a family and you seem the only thing he could see fit as a mother figure,"

"Why? This isn't you Anakin! You would never do this! He is your own son!"

"And I'm more than willing to kill him," How could you do this? You monster!

"No you're not! He is your own blood! You're his father why would you do this! I still love you deep down inside but this is-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! just shut up! I'm a grown man, I don't need you to lecture me!"

"This isn't you please stop all of this! I know that Anakin is deep down inside, I miss him dearly and he would never yell at me with that dreadful tone of yours!"

"I don't wish to fight about this with you right now. I don't even know my own child and you think that I'm the bad guy! How could you and Obi Wan be so god damn selfish!"

I just shut my mouth from saying anything else. I couldn't help myself from biting back tears when one of my little babys were in danger from their own father!