(33)~ "Sith Lord?"

Anakin's POV

Mace sent me a hologram to show to the chancellor and report his reaction.

"Chancellor,"I say walking into the office as he turns his chair to face me. "We have just received a report from master Kenobi he has engaged General Grievous."

"I just hope that Master Kenobi is up to the challenge. General Grievous has killed meny Jedi of his time. Kenobi just may not stand a chance."

"I should be there with him," I say,

"It seems as the council doesn't fully appreciate your talents." He gos on. "Don't you wonder why they won't make you a Jedi Master?"

"I wish I knew." I go on, "More and more I get the feeling that I'm being excluded from the council. I know that there are things about the force that they aren't telling me,"

"They don't trust you Anakin. They see your future, they know your power will be to grate that you are too strong to control." He goes on, "You must break through the fog of lies the jedi have created. Let me help you to know the ways of the force."

"How do you know the ways of the force?!"

"My mentor taught me everything about the force, even the nature of the dark side."

"You know the dark side?!"

"Anakin if one is to understand the great mystery they must study all it's aspects not just the doll narrow of the Jedi." He says, "If you wish to be a great wise leader you must embrace a lager few of the force. Be careful of the Jedi Anakin, only through me can achieve a power greater than any Jedi. Learn to know the Darkside of the Force and you will be able to save your wife (Y/N) from certain death,"

"W-what did you say?"

"Use my knowledge, I beg you-" I stop him when I spark up my lightsaber and point it at him.

"You're the Sith!"

"I know what has been troubling you Anakin, listen to me. Don't continue to be a pawn of the Jedi council. Ever since I've known you you have been searching for a life greater than that of an ordinary Jedi." He paused for a second, "Are you going to kill me?"

"I would certainly like to,"

"I know you would, I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger."

I designed it.

"I'm going to turn you over to the Jedi council,"

"Of course you should, but your not sure of that their intentions are you?"

"I will quickly discover the truth behind all of this."

"You have great wisdom Anakin, know the power of the Darkside. A power to save (Y/N)'s life. With me dead, all hope of saving her will be lost,"