(59)~ Prisoner

I awoke being held agenst a chair by metal restraints. My head pounded and I searched the room for something or someone. Still there was sighlence of not over my heavy breathing of not knowing were I am. The breathing sounded sort of deep and almost metallic.

I knew I was in a battle. I was fighting for my life and now look were it has gotten me.

I tryed to break free from the chair that was sitting up right but it did nothing. The restraints only tightened. I groaned in pain out loud.

Somthing cought my attention. I couldn't help but shutter when I saw what had been looking at me for just about the whole time. "W- who are you? What do you want from me?" The dark mask only stared deep into my soul.

"It is a surprise that you are still alive," The dark figure said pacing around me, making circles around me just like a shark would as it closes in onto it's prey.

"Alive? Believe me when I say this I will fight for my life to my last breathe if I have to-" He stoped and looked me dead in the eye and said,

"Must you always be so feisty (Y/N)!" He hissed at me, sending shivers up my body.

"H- how do you know my name?"

"I know a lot of things about you (Y/N)." He says cupping my cheek with his cold back gloves. "It is a surprise that you are still alive; wife,"

I gasped. For the love of God he must be bluffing. "I don't know who you think you are but-"

"What lies has Obi Wan told you?" He asked with a deep seemly calm.

"He told me that my husband Anakin Skywalker is dead,"

He shook his head, "That's another useless lie. I'm still alive, just hardly breathing."

"What happend to you?" I felt everything I knew just sink.

"Obi Wan did this to me nearly  twentie years ago (Y/N). As you know him and I engaged in battle were I lost and was engulfed in flames."

"Oh my force,"

"I'm lucky to still be here (Y/N). I have been put in this blasted life support suit ever since."

"Please let me see your face," I almost begged.

"I'm sorry but that can't happen. If I take off the mask for a curtain period of time without life support I will die."

"I don't know what to say Ani- why keep me like this? Why do you even care? For god sakes the last time we met you choked me when I was pregnant! "

"I want you to join me. We are still married after all these years separated. When I kill the emperor an take his place you can be my empress,"

I looked up at him with fear, "Anakin would never want that of me! You're not my husband, but a monster that choked me on Mustafar!"

He turned away from me with his back to me, "If that is the way you see it, then I can't help you." He turned away and left me alone in the cell.