(74)~ Forest Moon Of Endor

(Your POV)

Our ship finally touched the as many more touched down with us with a few more crew members, but as far as I'm concerned we are leading this on foot, So far the plan was going as planed.

"There are far too meny of them," Luke piontined out since we all were assigned to hide in the brush and watch for an opportunity to strike.

"Han,what are you doing?" I noticed  walking off to distract one of the troopers,

"Hey it's me, trust me," He says walking off before he was only a distance away from the trooper before...

Snap!

A twig from below him snapped and the trooper attacked him and Han gave the signal.

"Come on!" I said as I ran off to jump on one of the speeder bikes as Luke and Leia jump on one as well; sharing one as well. "We have to get them before they give off our position!"

"WAIT LEIA!" Luke says jumping onto the back, "I wanted to drive," He said as I started it chasing after the other troopers that had jumped on.

The speeder was far faster than I rememberd. We all sped through the forest just missing a few trees that could end our lives in a heart beat.

I sped up ahead of the group shooting down at least one of the speeders, as it smacked into a tree. When I shot one of them ahead of me the trooper in the front shot the front of the speeder as the thing started to smoke I jumped out as fast as I could, landing into the forest brush.