(23)~ Bounty Hunter's Deed

The droids began firing at us. I only cought a glimpse of the death tools around here. Me and Anakin were the only Padawan learners to have survived the battle this far. Although it was far from over Count Dooku didn't get the picture. "Around the survivors a primitive create!" I could hear Master Yoda on one of the ships giving the orders.

Mace and Jango stared fighting with several shots being fired Mace chopped off Jango Fett's head from the neck. His head fell far from his lifeless body as the shops began to land after wiping out as many droids as possible.

 Many of the ships touched down onto the arena and they shielded us from the shots and we all made our way over to them as fast as we all could . We all went into a ship with me Obi, Anakin and Padme in it. The ship left off and the battle had finally begun. "Aim right above the fuel cells!" Anakin yelled at the pilot.

"Yes sir," He replayed doing exactly as said.

"Good call my young Padawan," Obi replyed.

"Count Dooku!" I saw him in a speeder trying to get away with his goons.

"Shoot him down!" Anakin yelled at the pilot.

"We are out of rockets sir," He replayed.

"Follow him."

"Yeah Anakin, (Y/N) and I can handle this!" Obi says as we did follow the speeder.

The ship got shot at from almost all directions sending Padme flying from hanging onto one of the bars. "Ahhhhhhh! " She screamed as another clone trooper fell with her.

"We have to help her!" I shout as I worry for my friend,

"We have done all that we can (Y/N)! Now we must capture Count Dooku so we can end this war right now!" Obi Wan yells at me.

"(Y/N) Is right, we have to put the ship down! If she dies the trade federation will have to sign the treaty." Anakin backs me up.

"Anakin ce back to your sences! We have to capture Count Dooku!"

"I don't care put the ship down!" He says.

"No Anakin," Obi turns to the pilot and says, "Follow that speeder!"

"There he's going to get away!" I point out as the speeder stoped and landed at a small station looking thing.

"Come on we have a job to do!" Obi directs both me and Anakin off into the building.

"Count Dooku," I say looking him dead in the eye only a few meters away.

"I don't beleve we have met young Jedi. It seems that the council hold you dear, it would be a shame if you were to die at such a young age." Dooku snears back at me.

"We will take him together," Obi try to warn us both.

"I'm taking him now!" Anakin rushes towards Count Dooku to only be thrown with force lightning across the room.

I ignighted my (F/V) lightsaber and stolid near Obi Wan worrying about Anakin as always.

Obi coped me and sparked up that blue lightsaber and held it out in a dueling stance.

Dooku shot lightning at us but Obi deflected it.

"As you cen see my powers are far beyond yours." Count says pulling out his lightsaber and lashing out at Obi Wan. Who was infact a whole ranking higher than I. He was a Jedi Knight and wasn't really intimidated by any presence of a Sith Lord.

"I don't think so," Obi says locking blades with Dooku's. I did my best to try and cut in but I got force pushed back.

They battle for a good long time as I finally get up from the end of the room. But before I even knew it I watched as Obi Wan was far to focased and got his arm and leg cut open.

My heart rate goes up as soon as the Count raises his blade to end the man's life. When I literally do the unthinkable. I jump out and deflected the attack. "Brave of you little Padawan. To bad that you will have to die young," He says kicking me in the face sending me back a bit. I didn't take kindly to this and I did hold up for a while battling with everything I was tought. But soon enough it wasn't good enough for a Sith Lord.

He used force lightning and forced my wound on my back to split open again, cousin me to groan in pain. "And now you die," I laid on the ground watching as the red blade would come down and end my life but once again for twice today it didn't.

'Anakin?' I mouthed. I still wasn't sure if that was him saving my life before I lost consciousness from heavy blood loss.