(13)~ I Guess It's A Date

When we arived onto the beautiful scene with wild Nabuan life just walking around, enjoying the wonderful sunny day. They seemed really friendly and didn't care at all that we were hanging out around them on the grassy fields. 

"What do you think?" I asked sitting down onto the picnic blanket.

"This is wonderful. I still have no idea how you got the Senator to agree with this."

"I don't know, she just told me she wanted us together. She knows about us and already knows all too well about people like us,"

"Uh huh, I see," He asked.

"Well I guess being a senator and having to travel the galaxy can make one heart broken more than once," I looked away blushing like a freak.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"No of course not," I answer but still trying not to do anything.

"Tell me what's on that pretty little mind of yours," He says. Oh my god! He thinks my mind is pretty!?

I finally looked over and just tryed to ask myself what was really on my mind. "I don't know-"

"I think I do," He says getting up. "I think those weird looking things seem friendly enough," He smiled chasing after one.

I ran after him feeling the warm grass onto my bare feet.

He hopped onto one of them and tryed to ride it I guess. He failed after a while, falling off. "Ani?" I ask after it looked as though he couldn't get up. "Ani are you alright?" I panicked.

I turned him over to his side and he couldn't help but laugh as this all was a joke. He pulled me down and we rolled around before I pinned him beneath me. I stopped as soon as I begun to lean down and press my lips agenst his. Again.