(45)~ Twins Fate

I had been out for nearly one whole week after I gave birth. I don't even know if this was a vision of some type.

I knew what I had to do to keep them safe. Just some how.

"(Y/N) it's time." Obi said helping me up out of the bed I was staying in for quite a while. "We must discus the Twins Fate," He says as we both walk down the hall into a meeting room.

"Master Yoda," I said in suprise, "Senator Organa, I'm so glad to see you both safe at last."

"It's unfortunate that we had to meet this way, Master Jedi," The senator  says as I get to sit down.

"(Y/N) Your job it is as a Jedi Knight is to protect those brothers and sisters you call," Yoda says.

"I know what you want of me. I've already thought about it and it would be safer if the Twins were split up-"

"Wich is why we must take every precussion, as to the children will never know their real mother or father until the time comes,"

"I understand. Who will take care of them?"  I knew that I had to do all in my power to keep them safe no matter what the coast.

"I will take the girl. My wife and I always wanted a baby girl. She will be safe with us." Bail said. I knew that he would be a great father to my child as he was a very well respected senator and now that he is surving as King for Alderaan.

"And of the boy?" Obi asks looking at me.

"Ani has some family down in Tatooine. Luke can stay with his Uncle Owen and Aunt Peru, of the East side of Moss Eislly,"

"Than it is dicided then. You will be able to go back and forth to Vist your children, but we have to keep their presence on a low level. As I know that Vader would surly go after you first and he would clearly stop at nothing,"

"Agreed,"

End Of Episode 3

-----------------

A/N: 4 is coming soon. As we speak right now I'm writing it! Stay tuned for an update!😆