(4)~ Assassin On It's Knees

We landed only moments after the crash tuning after Anakin, pushing through the croud of people. I raced behind him, but of course meny people were infront of me and I had to do my best to push past them without starting anything.

"Anakin!" Obi yelled stopping him from going into the club after the assasin.

"The assain is in the club master," He answers pointing straight forward.

"Patence use the force, think." Obi Wan scolded him.

I passed Obi Anakin's lightsaber.

"(Y/N) cought this for you. Next time try not to lose it."

"Yes Master, "

"This weapon is your life. Why do I have the fealing you are going to be the death of me?!"

"I try master."

We all walked into the club with several people dancing and watching pod races on the large T.vs on the wall chearing as soon as one of the racers would cross the line. "Wheooo!" The cheared having a good time.

"Did you find him?" I ask Ani.

"I think he is a she. And I think she is a changeling," He answered me. I have heard about these Changelings. They ushally take the form or shape into what they want at will and it is classified as its own spices.

"In that case be extra carful." Obi walked off before I stoped him.

"Were are you going?" I asked. 

"For a drink," He says walking off and doing so.

----------------------

More and more people walking around giving Anakin weird looks along with them being next to half naked, that's what scared me.

"(Y/N) We need to split up and get the job done faster." He says Turing facing me.

Does he think that the one girl over there giving him goo goo eyes his prettier than me?!

"Alright," I say walking around passing more and more drunk old guys looking at me like I was some sort of hot chick. People just don't have respect for Jedi now a days!

"Hello there," a group of drunk guys called out to me as soon as I passed their booth. They seemed middle aged and a Rodian followed by a bunch of men just slouching trying to act all cool and intimidating.

"I'm sorry did you say somthing?" I asked trying to hint that I wasn't intrested.

"Yes I did, what is a pretty little girl like you doing in an old dried up club like this alone?" One of the older men said, the rest of them just kinda chuckled in a dark way and continued their drinks.

"That is none of your business, for all you know I could have a big strong guy behind me," I was always one to never show any intrest in other men. Or be one to just walk away. The one guy just pushed on.

"I think it is," They all laughed devilishly and checked my body out. I mean like looking from top to bottom and anyone could tell that I was a Jedi if they had a brain. They were of course far to drunk to realise that I was a Jedi.

"Leave me alone," I just try to walk away like a normal person, before he stoped me by grabbing my wrists; holding onto me with quite a grip. "Let go of me!" I couldn't even reach my lightsaber!

"You're not going anywhere. Who is the guy you are with?-" I felt him come over and face me, with all of the guys laughing and spilling their drinks.

"That would be me," I looked over to see Anakin right there scouling at the man who is holding me. "Do as the lady says, let her go. If you don't you would wish you never even carried your worthless hide to this club!" He defended me. Just like that perfectly! Oh my-

The man unhanded me and threw my small little body over to my savior's. Of course he cought me.

"Ehhh," He went on. "You aren't  worth my time Girly!" He had a husky tone and it only made the matters worce although it was over.

We walk off far away from that. "Hey thanks for what you did back there," I walked along side him. It seemed that no one would dare try anything now.

"Hey you would have done the same for me if some girl were to grab me like that who was like three times my size," Well I guess you missed all the girls that were looking at you in complete awe earlier.

"You will always be my best friend Ani," I say before he links arms with me sending shivers down my body. What the heck is going on?! I can't hardly breathe!

"Stick with me form now on, we don't want another incident like this," I bloshed and looked down at the ground.

  Anakin Skywalker; my childhood friend just saved my skin and is now protecting me from all these people in the club and still has no idea about how the other girls thought him as really handsome. Wow!