(26)~ Revenge Of The Sith

3 years after your marige... 

    Episode three 'Revenge of the Sith'

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't wait for him to come back from his mission to save the Chancellor. It gave me quite the startle when Corriscant was under attack and he was kidnapped! We did I all we could and several Jedi fought to keep him within our reach before it was too late.

It was my duty as a newly premoted Jedi knight to be there at the Senate building when the Chancellor returns. Honestly I couldint care when he did I just wanted to be with my husband again for as long as I can under the circumstances.

I watched as the ship finally touched the ground withe Anakin, Obi Wan and the Chancellor on board. "Alright but you owe me one." Anakin says to Obi as he walks off over to me and the other senators.

The chancellor was there as well and offered Master Windu his thanks. "Thank goodness for your strong Jedi saving me from Count Dooku, as he was killed today by none other than Anakin Skywalker himself." The Chancellor proclaimed.

"And of General Grievous? Was he distroyed as well?" Mace asked.

"No sadly not. With Count Dooku dead that now makes General Grievous the leader of the droid army." The chancellor spoke. It made me think about how much of a terrible man like Count Dooku and how he basically started this whole war.

"Than we will make finding General Grievous our number one priority." Mace says walking off.

All the other senators followed as I finally got to have a word alone with Anakin. We found a spot behind the main area, we're no one could see us. "I missed you (Y/N)," He says embracing me.

"I thought you were dead. I saw it all over the holo net recordings,"

"I'm alright (Y/N)," Anakin had turned into such a man. Now he had long curly hair that touched about down to his neck. But that same scar from the Arena Battle was faded a little bit. "It feels so good to be back here with you. I haven't had the chance to be with you in three months."

"I know Ani," He leaned in to kiss me but I stoped him. "No wait not here. They will see,"

"I don't care (Y/N). I'm tired of all of this I don't care if they know that we are maried."

"Please don't worry me like that." I say.

"Listen we better get going home or I might get stopped by yet again another senator,"

"Alright," Finally after a long time I finally got to spend time with my one and only love.

-----------------------------

We had been together with eachother for 3 years! We had a place to our selfs that we would spend our time at. Of course when we weren't home we would always have to sneak around the Jedi temple and spend our nights there.

"Home sweet home!" He says walking in. "I'm just so glad I finally get to be with you,"

I lean In and kiss him with passion. He pulled back for a second. "Wait somthing isint right. Your trembling. What's wrong?" He asked holding onto my shoulders.

"I haven't been feeling very well of late."

"And?"

"I um-" I stumbled around with my words. I didin't really know what to say. "I'm pregnant,"

He looked as if the breath had literally been kicked out of him. "Uh um-" He cought his breath, "That's wonderful,"

"What are we going to do? Of the council finds our that you are the father-" He cut me off and spoke quietly.

"We aren't going to worry about that now (Y/N). I don't care anymore. When the time comes and General Grievous is dead I will resign and we will have this baby." This was something you two have been talking about for ages and now you had something.

"Oh thank god. I knew you would understand!" I threw myself back into his arms. We were going to have this baby!