(68)~ Father?

Next to what I knew I was falling and yet again Darth Vader failed to hurt me or what's left of my family. I fell through a few of the medal walls that were holding me there for a while.
I hit yet again another antenna, holding on for dear life. I couldn't even force myself up since I was in so much pain from losing my arm. I called out through the force for Han and all my friends, "Han!" I kept repeating "Leia," I went on for a while  although I sounded as if I lost my mind, "Mom,"

Not for a while before I heard the sound of a ship pill up underneath me. "Help me," I said in almost low key. I felt somone come up to the top of the ship, climb up a latter. "Help me,"

"I got you kid," An unformillior voice said to me, I didin't know what to do. "Trust me," He said as I leaned down and he helped me into the ship. My vision was stil very blury and I could hardy see what the hell I was going into. He wrapped me in a blanket and I heard my mom scream my name.

"Luke!" She raced over to me and huged me, "What happend? What did he do to you?" She asked eyeing me and looking at my wounds.

I couldin't say anything to her. I just fainted.

---------------------------------

(Your POV)

I feel really bad about leaving Luke alone with his father while I went to go find the ship. We did our best over the next few hours to reatach a new bionic arm for him.

What a monster I thought to myself. Surely there had to be some good in him still...

"Mom," Luke called out to me from the medical bay after a few hours.

"Luke are you alright?" I rushed over to him and stould at the end of his medical bed.

"No mom I'm fine. But please I must know somthing," Luke sounded as though he needed to know.

"Sure anything," I sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Mom is Darth Vader my father?"

My heart nearly drops. I never wanted him to find out this way! It killed me to see him like this. "Mom I must know,"

"Sweety, things aren't as easy as they were before you were born-" He stopped me.

"Mother I must know,"

"He is,"

Luke's face went pale and his breath quickend. He didn't seem to take the news very well.

"I Maried a man named Anakin Skywalker; you're father. Before I found out I was going to have a baby wich was you-" I cought my breath, "- I had already lost him to the dark side. I tryed to talk him out of it but- well he went crazy. Before the rain of Darth Vader your father was a good man and I would never take back a moment with him," I never reflected on Anakin in a while and yet I still clung to that comfort that was most needed in this time.

"Than why would he do this to me? To us?"

"Because he was seduced by the dark side of the force. Over time it eat him up like that and here we are now. In his mind now he only wants us to join him."

Luke still said nothing and looked away.

"I beleve that deep down inside your father is a good man still, and he loves you very much and Anakin Skywalker your father would never hurt you the way this man has," I lent over and gave him a kiss on the head. "Get some rest, I will see you later," I said before I left out the door to give him some time to process all of this.