(15)~ Next Morning

The next morning I was alone. It seemed as if no one had spent the night with me at all. The sheets were pulled up and I was tucked in. It was something I could get used to really, besides from being alone.

The sun found it's way into my room by planting it's light onto the floor saying it was time to get a move on the day.

I had heard him last night thrashing around and having a nightmare. I asked him if he needed any help and he told me to just go back to sleep and not worry about it. Of course I would do all that I could to help him. I knew that he was always an eirly riser, but this time something was far off.

I existed the bedroom and went to go and find him. I didn't want anyone to know that I had just had a sleep over type thing with another Jedi!

I saw him outside over by the rail that he hugged me a few days ago. I turned to leave him alone. "Don't go," He says with his back still turned away from me.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you. You seem very lost in thought."

"You're presence is soothing,"

"What is bothering you?" I ask as soon as he turns to face me.

"I had a nightmare last night-"

"I heard you. Tell me what happened, " I say in a soft tone.

"I had a dream about my mother." He goes on. "SHE is in pain (Y/N). I ignored it for some time and I thought spending the night with you would help me but it didn't."

"What are we going to do?" I ask with almost fear in my voice for him.

"I have to protect my mother. She is dieing (Y/N). I can't lose her-. She is all I have left in my family,"

"I'll come with you," Padme says in the doorway. Coming out from no where.

"I'm sorry I don't have a choice," I had to do what was right for Anakin, but this could mean danger for the senator.

-------------------------

A/N: Ello once again! Thanks for all the support and stars towards this fanfic!

But I need serious help! I spider bit my face for the second time this week! I need help! Help meh! 😅😕