(10)~ House Fire

I pressed my lips together after feeling his kiss, it seemed that his soft lips had left a taste on mine. I couldn't get him out of my head! It's that same feeling that others discribe as Being in love! Oh my god I think I love him. I knew that we had to talk about this, I killed me turning him down like that.

You are a really good kisser. Those words wounded me, although there was no way that our relationship could be possible under the circumstances.

I got up from my room. I still just felt as if I was being shot in the heart mautiple times and there was nothing I could do. Something still didn't feel right, I just couldn't even focas enough through the force to even see enough. Yet Anakin clouded my thoughts.

I smelt somthing. It smelt as if somthing was burning. I couldn't help but rush back out there, pushing past the blinds and onto the high top balcony.

The small Nubian cottege was going down in flames! I turned over to back into my room knowing that I had to get out as fast as I could. In a matter of seconds nothing but fire  consumed my whole entire room.

I was nearly traped between being engulfed in flames, I ran down the firey halls coming across a way out. But still the house was going down and my only hope is that Ani and Padme got out safly. Before I even had time to think I pressed the button text to my com: alerting the staff of what just happened.

----------------

I was relied when my bear feet touched the nabuan grass and that I could only hope that everyone was alright and they got my transmission.
  I looked over at the Burning down house when I saw some dark bounty hunter fly off, from some sort of jet pack.

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Ani comes over to me worrying once again.

"Another assassin attempt on senator Amidala. We aren't safe here anymore we must find a new hiding place." I replyed, I have never been so happy to see that stupid face in my life.

"Agreed," The senator said as before I had to take all precautions.