(54)~ Mother's Love

A/N: Ello M8's how yall doing? I know I'm really weird and some might find it even worse that I'm really working on a Star Wars X Reader, but I really don't care anymore!

Special thanks to dinolux! I mean everything had left up to this point and I know I got this far to offen but thanks for all the support! 😆

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You did it!" I cheared as soon as I saw Luke jump out of the cock pit.

"Good job Kid," Han said with a smirk.

"Wait Han I thought you would be gone by now?" Luke says taking off his helmet and coming down to meet us.

"No way kid, I thought that everything can wait. I have more here," He smiled.

"Hey Luke may I have a word with you alone in private?"

"Yeah sure (Y/N), I hope I'm not in any truble,"

"It's no truble, what you did today reminded me of myself when I was your age,"

"What do you mean?"

We both walked off into privet for a second.

"I mean that I should have told you a long time ago."

"W- what is it?"

"I was going to tell you the moment I knew you were a Skywalker but- I just couldn't let it get in the way from the mission." I went on. "I'm your mother,"

"I kinda knew from the start. I don't know but when I was young I used to have dreams about a woman that kinda looked like you. Than you must have been married to my father! What was he like?"

"Well your father was certainly the best pilot the Jedi had to offer. He died during a mission sadly when I was pregnant with you. I missed him dearly and the war ended and I couldn't be there for you since it would endanger both of our lives,"

"I'm glad I know now,"

"I'm going to be here with you know. I'm going to be the mother you never had," my eyes started to water up. "I'm so sorry,"

He moved in and held me, "It's alright mother, we're together now. We can be a family now,"

I couldn't help but hug my child back. I'm so glad to finally be with him at last.