Chapter 61

CARL'S POV.
"WHAT ARE WE DOING! WE HAVE TO GO BACK FOR HER!" I yelled.
"Shhh!!" My Dad whispered angrily.
We were all running the complete opposite direction to her. We were going back to the meet up point.
"She's my sister. I'm going back." Abbie states furious.
Thyrese lifts her up with no effort needed and she punches and kicks to try set herself free from his grasp. It doesn't work well for her.
"Look I don't want to put this on you all but we all saw her go down. The monsters got her. She's dead." Gabriel says.
"No!" Abbie cryed although they were muffeled as thyrese had her mouth covered with his hand to keep her from screaming. His hand was drenched in Abbies tears.
"No! Shes not dead. This is Madison we're talking about. She knows how to take care of herself." I defend.
"Even the strongest of men go down." Gabriel states.
"Shut up!" Rick pushes him, making him fall. We stop running as no walkers are near.
"She can't be dead. She's like another daughter to me." Dad panics.
"Lets just think about this. Okay?" Sasha whispers.
Everyone nods.
"The walkers all got up and ran left into an ally-way. They would never just get up and go when they have a meal right in front of them." Michonne amends.
I wince at her words.
"Which means they were following something." Thyrese suggests.
"Her. It was her. She got away and they're chasing her. I told you she would make it. She always does. We have to go get her." I say.
"We do, and we will. But we need more help. We will meet up with everyone and they can help get her back." Dad tells us we nod and start running so we can get to Madison quicker. If anything hurts her, I mean anything I will destroy them and if any human hurts her I will make sure they die a long and painful death.

MADISON'S POV.
"Daryl!" I breath. I'm so shocked I drop the arrow that was loaded in my bow. Daryl picks it up and hands it to me.
"Keep it. I told you a good while ago that if you ever proved your better than me I would give you one. And I'm guessing you killed all these walkers by yourself?" I ask.
"Yes ma'am" he replies.
"Keep it." I say.
"This could be the arrow that saves your life." He states.
"And it could be the one that saves yours. Keep it." I say.
He puts it with his other arrows.
"Why are you here ...alone?" He asks.
"Long story. Why did you just take off?"
"Long story." He replies.
"I got seperated by the group. We were looking for you. I got pulled back and escaped but I couldn't get back to the others. Just a coincidence that I picked this hotel and found you." I tell him.
He pauses before telling me his part.
"I'm looking for a friend. She was taken a while ago. The people who took her had a black car with a white cross on the back." He explains.
"Like the one we seen?" I ask.
"Exactly the one we seen. So I tracked it and followed it as far as the city. It's here in the city I just have to find it and then I can bring her home." He says.
"Who is your friend?" I ask.
"Maggie's sister."
"Oh! ... We'll find her. We're so close now. We will find her." I say.
What did Maggie say her sisters name was.... Bernie... Bella... Barbara.. I don't know. Better not push him for answers though.
My adrenaline has worn off from my escape, but now I feel sick. Worse than I ever have before. Usually I can wait and run into the woods and puke but I can't wait. I puke blood and I fall to my knees. Coughing and coughing but the blood won't stop. It feels like someone is bashing a frying pan off my head. It's pounding and Daryl is beside me. His hands are flustering all over the place, looking for a way to help. But there is nothing he can do. It finally stops and I can breath properly now.
"Mads, what just happened, your face is purple. Why are you puking blood?" he asks.
I can't answer so I just moan instead. I can barely keep my eyes open.
"Come on, get up we'll find you some water and get out of here." He amends.
"We can't the door is barracaded with walkers. We have to find another exit." I gasp.
He helps me up but as soon as I put pressure on my feet the ringing in my ears start. A heat overcomes my body and I feel myself fall.
Everything goes dark.