Author's key and a little info!

Hi! I'm Cierra and I will be making Leo Valdez x Reader stories! It is my first set of stories so please don't judge.

If you want to request any ideas, feel free to in the comments! Hope you like my story!

I'm a daughter of Apollo by the way! Who's your godly parent? My brother is obviously Will Solace and I think Solangelo is absolutely perfect just like Percabeth and Frazel!

I'm a huge Fangirl with the PJO/ HoO series. I send Greek curses to Uncle Rick but love him at the same time.

Anyways... Let's begin with the key! PS- I'm making Leo a lot taller, like 6 ft 1, and the other guys will be around 6 ft 2,3, or 4 since I'm 5 ft 10...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll try to reply ASAP, and will definitely consider all of your demigod request!

PS: I don't think Caleo should have happened, it should've been me and Leo and/ or you guys' and Leo!

None of these characters are mine except for the characters you guys don't recognize! Most of the nicknames won't belong to me either.

(Y/N)~ your name
(E/C)~ eye color
H/C~ hair color
H/L~ hair length
F/F- favorite food
F/S- favorite song
S/T- skin tone
* I'll add more when I come across more!