Movies and Cuddles

Hey guys! This amazing idea was requested by MrsStevenGrantRogers
Hope you like this one shot! Sorry if it isn't the best. Daughter of Poseidon🐠🐳🐬🐟
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
   You were waiting for tonight. You and your boyfriend Leo decided to have a movie night. It would be held in the Poseidon Cabin, since your half brother Percy was on a quest to retrieve Aphrodite's pet dove. Annabeth and Piper went with him.

  Leo would be at your cabin in two hours. You were trying to preoccupy yourself so time goes by faster.

  First, you went to your mini kitchen and got a bowl and filled it with pretzels. You got another bowl and filled it with m&ms. You grabbed two cold pops and set them on the coffee table in front of your blue couch.

  You went over to your bed and grabbed your fluffy, blue comforter and some fuzzy pillows. You put them on the couch to make it as comfortable as possible.

  Even though Chiron says that two campers of the opposite gender can't be alone in a cabin together, he let the Eight of the Prophecy slide since you guys saved Olympus.

  You looked at the clock and saw that Leo would be at your cabin in an hour. You didn't know what else to do, since Leo was bringing the movies. It was currently 9:00 PM. You decided to listen to music and read some Wattpad.

  You put it on Panic! At the Disco's new song Victorious and pulled up Wattpad on your demigod safe phone. On Wattpad, you decided to read some Leo Valdez X (Y/N) fanfics that Annabeth and Piper made.

  You must have been reading fanfics for a while because after what felt like five minutes, there was a knock coming from your door. You jumped off your couch excitingly and ran to the door. You opened it and grinned at Leo.

  You let Leo in and sat on the couch. Leo sat right next to you and he pecked you on the cheek.

"What movies did you bring?" You asked excitingly.

"The Lion King movies!"

"Yes! Those are my favorite Disney movies!"

"I know. That's why I brought them!"

  You grabbed the first movie from the coffee table and walked over to your DVD player and inserted the CD. The familiar Disney logo came across the flat screen tv in the Poseidon cabin.

  You smiled at Leo and sat right next to him in the comfy blue couch. You grabbed your blanket and laid it on you and Leo. He put an arm around your waist as you rested your head on his chest and cuddled into his side.

  Later on in the movie, your favorite song came on. You began singing with the music and dancing around with Leo.

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata
Why, when he was a young warthog
When I was a young warthog
Very nice, thanks

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the Savannah after every meal
I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
And oh, the shame, he was ashamed
Thoughta changin' my name, oh, what's in a name?
And I got downhearted, how did you feel? Every time that I
Pumbaa, not in front of the kids, oh sorry
Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days, yeah, sing it, kid
It's our problem-free philosophy, Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata" You and Leo sang together.

  You and Leo both sat back down on the couch after singing and dancing to Hakuna Matata. You were getting hungry, so you grabbed the bowl of pretzels.

"Want some?" You said with a handful of pretzels in your mouth.

"Sure!" Leo said while grabbing some pretzels.

  You were starting to get tired three-fourths through the movie. Your eyelids were getting heavy, but you wanted to finish the movie. Leo noticed how tired you were.

He moved you onto his lap. His warm chest was on your back and the heat made you more tired. He moved your hair off your neck. You felt his warm, minty breath on your neck, sending shivers down your back.

  You closed your eyes as you felt Leo's warm lips gently leaving butterfly kisses from your neck to your jaw line and soon to your ear. Leo noticed your breathing becoming slower, signaling you were asleep.

  You turned on Leo's lap and wrapped your arms around Leo's torso and nuzzled your face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his cheek on your shoulder.

  You both soon fell asleep in the comfortable position, of course after Leo whispered 'I love you' in your ear. You mumbled 'I love you' back.
Time skip~~~
  You woke up the next morning to a furious Percy yelling at you and Leo. He must have gotten back from his quest this morning. You thought.

"WHAT THE HADES! I'M GONE FOR TWO DAYS AND THIS HAPPENS? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO LAST NIGHT?!? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE IT! VALDEZ, I SWEAR IF MY SISTER'S PREGNANT, I WILL THROW YOU IN TARTARUS!"

"Percy, do you want this the easy way? Or the hard way?" You said calmly as Percy's eyes widened when you mentioned the hard part.

"E-easy p-p-part!!" He stuttered.

  You threw your dolphin pillow pet at him and told him to go away before you fell back asleep on Leo. Leo chuckled at your attitude.

"What was the hard part?"

"Getting Annabeth and Piper because me and you are their OTP. Percy tried to separate us once and I told Annabeth and Piper and they basically attacked Percy for trying to break us up."

  Leo only chuckled before kissing you on the lips and cuddling you again before falling back to sleep.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I hope you liked this! It was so fun to write and create! If you have any requests, go to my request part in this story or message me! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞