Masquerade Ball

Hey guys! This idea was requested by kaykat246 and tabbycat2394 ! Go check out their books if you haven't! This is a MORTAL AU! Hope you like this! {UNEDITED}
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
You were walking on the streets of New York talking with Piper. You two decided to go shopping and have a girls day. Piper was your best friend. Her boyfriend Jason would sometimes hang out with you guys too.

"Hey (Y/N)? Do you want to come to the Masquerade Ball my dad is having tomorrow?"

"I don't know Pipes. I won't have a date by then."

"That's okay! You could come without a date and just have fun!" She replies back.

"Okay."

"Come on! Let's go get you a dress and mask!"

  You both went to a nearby dress shop. It also had Masquerade masks. You walked in the doors and saw the store covered with all different colors of dresses.

  You were searching through the dresses when a certain dress popped out to you. It is a long, elegant dress that is tan. The top of it is swirled with light brown glitter.

"How's this dress Pipes?"

"Oh my goodness! That is beautiful! Go try it on."

  You went to the dressing room and tried on the dress. It fit perfectly with your body shape and height. You looked at the price tag to see that it was $1,206 dollars.

  You walked out of the dressing room to show Piper how it looked on you. When you came out, she gasped.

"(Y/N). You look....beautiful! We're getting this dress for you!" She exclaimed.

"Piper, the dress is to expensive. I don't have enough money."

"How much is it?"

"$1,206..."

"I'll buy it for you. Do you know how much my allowance is because of my father?"

"No. Anyways, let's find the mask and shoes."

"Alright!" She replied.

  You changed back into your regular clothes and went over to the masquerade masks. You searched through them until Piper found one that matched your dress.

"What about this one?"

  You looked at it with awe. It was a beautiful tan mask with white feathers. It had gold and white swirls with an ombre effect. To hold the feathers in place, it had a beautiful gem.

"It's amazing!"

"Try it on!" She squealed.

  You put it on. It was really light and fit your face perfectly. You could see through it perfectly because it traced the shape of your eyes.

"It's perfect! Thanks Piper."

"No problem!"

You and Piper walked over to the shoes because they also had a shoe section. Right away, you found a beautiful pair of white heels. You tried your shoe size and decided to get those.

"Ready to check out?" Piper asked.

"Yeah."

You and Piper walked to the cash register to pay for your things. The total cost ended up being $1,458 dollars. You were glad to have a friend like Piper.

Piper said she already had her dress and stuff. You both walked out of the shop. You split your ways with Piper and walked back to your house.

~Timeskip~
  It was the next day and you were getting ready for Piper's dad's masquerade ball.