Eavesdropping Part 2

Hey guys! I hope you all like this and I tried my best! The picture in the media brings on the feels.

<NOT EDITED>
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Leo has been acting very weird around you lately. You saw a different glint in his eyes, half jealousy and love and the other half determination.

Leo's also been spending a lot of time in the bunker working on his projects that you didn't know of.

Day 1:
You were walking around with Nico heading to the tree you both sit under to read.

You were reading the Harry Potter series as Nico was finishing one of his books that he's reading.

You and Nico made it to the tree. You both sat down with a huff on the soft, green grass.

You took out your Ravenclaw bookmark that Annabeth got you for your birthday and began reading.

As you were reading, you felt a little tap on your shoulder. Your heart began beating faster because you were extremely shy.

You closed your book after putting the book mark in and looked up at the person who tapped your shoulder.

Standing there was little Harley with a metal rose painted rose gold. You smiled at him and he smiled back his adorable smile.

"Leo wanted me to give this to you (Y/N)! He says it's special." Harley said.

Even with your shyness, you could not not talk to Harley. He is too cute for someone not to talk to him.

"Thank you Harley. Tell Leo I said thanks too." You told Harley.

You gave Harley a hug and he returned it while wrapping his little arms around your waist.

You smiled one last time as Harley ran off to a Leo who was hiding behind the Demeter cabin watching the whole thing.

You saw Leo and smiled. You waved and mouthed 'thank you' as he blushed and walked away.

Day 2:
You tossed and turned in your bed, not wanting to get up and begin the camp activities.

You stuffed your face back into your grey fuzzy pillow and sighed in pleasure and relaxation.

You began drifting back into sleep, but of course Annabeth had to ruin it for you.

You felt someone shaking you and groaned in annoyance. You heard Annabeth mumble a few curse words.

"Let me sleep Annabeth." You muttered, your voice muffled by your pillows.

"Get up. Leo's here for you." She said.

You sat up immediately and widened your eyes. You hurriedly got out of bed and got changed.

You brushed your hair and put it in a French braid. You ran to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Lastly, you put on socks and gray converse.

You opened the door to reveal Leo with his goofy smile. He was holding a heart shaped box of chocolates.

"Th-these are for you..." He stuttered before handing you the box.

You blushed and accepted the box. You looked down at it, then back up and smiled at Leo.

"Thank you Leo." You stepped up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He hugged back and nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

Day 3:
Your phone buzzed with a text. You grabbed it and saw that it was from no other person than Leo.

You unlocked your phone and tapped on the message icon. You clicked on Leo's contact, making the message pop up.