Prank Wars

In this one shot, you are a daughter of HERMES! I know, new godly parent! This idea was requested by Jadewonders ! Hope you like it!
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
   You were sitting on your bed in Cabin Eleven with your lap top in your lap. What were you doing exactly? You were looking up pranks to pull on your brother, Travis Stoll. Connor was your favorite, so you both never pranked each other.

  You were looking up pranks on Pinterest when the doors of your cabin burst open. You looked up to see a very hot Latino with elf ears, also your boyfriend, coming toward your bed.

  Leo flopped down, making a bounce a little with the lap top still in your lap. You giggled as he groaned and rolled his eyes in boredom.

"I'm boreddddd!!!!!" Leo said exasperatedly.

"I have the perfect idea! Let's have a prank war!" You said in excitement.

"With who?!?" Leo said, his whole face lighting up too.

"Travis and Katie! It'll be couple versus couple!"

"Yes!" Leo said before hugging and kissing you.

  You both got up and ran out of the Hermes Cabin. You ran all the way to Cabin 4, the Demeter Cabin. Travis told you he would be in there helping Katie disentangle vines.

  You didn't care about knocking, so you both burst through the doors to reveal Travis and Katie still working on the vines. The looked at you weirdly.

"Do you guys want to have a prank war? Me and Leo against You and Katie?" You said to Travis.

  Travis looked at Katie, who nodded and smiled. Katie usually wasn't a prankster, so you were surprised she agreed to this.

"Alright! Pranks go all this week!"

First Prank- Leo and You
   You and Leo were sitting on your bed watching Netflix on your lap top he made you. Travis sat on the bed across from you. He was munching on some Oreos he stole from the Big House.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Travis said to you and Leo.

  You and Leo smirked. You had just the supplies for this prank. This prank included white toothpaste and a knife.

  When you made sure Travis was in the bathroom, you and Leo ran over to the pack of Oreos. You both took five each.

  You separated the cookies and took your knife out. You scraped off the frosting and ate it so there was no evidence.

  You squirted some toothpaste on the cookie and spread it around the cookie to make it look like the frosting. You stuck the top half of the cookie back on. You did this process for the rest of the cookies.

  You and Leo ran back to your bed and snuggled up together the exact way you were before Travis went to the bathroom. You resumed your show you were watching on your lap top.

  Travis walked out and sat back down on his bed. He grabbed the package of Oreos and sat it back in between his legs, on his lap. He grabbed a cookie and brought it up to his lips.

  You and Leo tried to contain your laughter as you watched him take a bite out of the cookie. It was all like slow motion, the suspense taking forever.

  Travis spit out the cookie and looked at you and Leo with an angry face. You and Leo burst out laughing. You were both rolling on your bed with tears spilling out of your eyes from laughing to hard.

"What the HADES DID YOU GUYS DO!?!"

"When you went....t-to the bathroom....we switched the frosting....hahaha....with toothpaste!" You said in between laughs.