The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)

Hello! So, everybody wanted a part 2 to "The Tool Belt", so I thought 'why not? Give the readers what they want!' Anyways, part 2 was first requested by Percabeth_Obsession Go check out her miraculous books!
{NOT EDITED}
Look at the photo above and tell me what yours is! Mine is Start A Band With Harry Potter...XD
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It has been a week since that little incident with Leo. You were too afraid to ask if the feelings were just mutual or if there was a connection between you two.

Of course, you hoped he liked you back. If he didn't, then that kiss was just embarrassing because A) You loved it and B) Holy Hera, he was a great kisser!

Now seemed the right time to ask him. You were currently in your cabin with Leo. He was watching a movie on your bed while you sat next to him reading a book.

  You were getting a little nervous because your palms were starting to sweat a little bit. 'How would I say this without confessing my feelings? Better yet making this awkward...' You thought.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Leo asked concerned while resting a comforting hand on your knee.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered while faking a smile.

"Are you sure. I can tell your nervous. You hands are trembling." Leo asked with his chocolate eyes boring into your (E/C) ones.

"I'm sure. I'm just gonna go to the Dining Pavilion and get some water." You replied.

"Alright. I'm going to stay here." Leo said somewhat evilly.

  You walked out of Cabin (C/N) and headed toward the Dining Pavilion. When you got there, you went to one of the nymphs and asked for some water. They handed you a bottle and you thanked them before leaving.

  You walked back to the (G/P) Cabin and walked inside. The first thing you noticed was that Leo was gone. You shrugged your shoulders and didn't think anything about it.

  You walked to your bed and sat on it. You took a sip of your water and set it on your nightstand. You went to grab your book, but nothing was there except air.

"Leo is gone and my book is gone. Hm, I wonder who took it?" You mumbled sarcastically to yourself.

  You walked out of your cabin with a serious expression on your face. Usually, you were never serious. You were either happy or joking.

  You walked all the way to Bunker 9, knowing that's where Leo would be. You walked in the endless forest and greeted many dryads and naiads on the way.

  When you got to the doors of Bunker 9, you pounded on the door. Leo's brother, Harley, answered the door and smiled his adorable smile.

"Hey (Y/N)! Need Leo?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"He's not here. Last time I checked, he was with you."

"Hey Harley, who is it?" You heard Nyssa shout.

"It's (Y/N) looking for Leo! I told her he's not here!" He shouted back.

"Alright. Thanks Harley!" You said as you ruffled his hair.

"No problem!" Harley replied back adorably.

The next place you checked was his cabin. You ran out of the woods and to Cabin 9. You were ready to get your book back.

When you got to the Hephaestus Cabin, you didn't bother to knock. You were ready to scold Leo for taking your book. You were very protective over them.

All of Leo's brothers and sisters looked at you weirdly before understanding the look on your face. They all looked at each other and sighed.

"Leo's not here (Y/N). Did you check the bunker?"

"Yes. I'll go and find him." You sighed as you left.

While walking, you saw the Stolls. Leo is good friends with the Stolls, so they might know where he is. You ran to the Travis and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at you.

"Need Leo? He went that way." He said, pointing to the Dining Pavilion.

"Okay, thanks! Was he holding a book?"

"Yeah." Connor said walking off.

  You raced off to the Dining Pavilion to consult Leo about taking your book. You wouldn't scold him to hard because you loved him.

  You got to the Dining Pavilion and looked around to find Leo. Once again, he wasn't there. You saw Nico and went up to him.

"Hey Neeks. Have you seen Leo?" You asked him.

"1) Don't call me that, 2) I don't care, and 3) He told me to give you this." He said as he handed you a letter. You looked at the letter and opened it. It read:

Dear (Y/N),
   You want your book back? Well, you're going to have to come to the beach right now. See you then!
                   Love,
                       Leo

  You ran to the beach immediately with a million thoughts running through your head. 'Oh my gods! He put love at the end! This has to mean something!'

  You got to the beach and looked around. Right in front of you was beautiful candle lit picnic. You took a seat on the checkered blanket as Leo came out from behind the tree with a picnic basket.

"Leo, did you do this?"

"I planned it, but I had Piper set it up." He mumbled sheepishly with a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"This is so cute! Thank you Leo!" You squealed as you jumped up and hugged Leo.

  You pulled away and both started eating. Leo packed sandwiches and a lot of snacks. After half an hour, you and Leo both finished.

"Now, about my book..." You trailed off.

"I'm not giving it to you until you agree to do two things." He replied while smirking and holding up your book.

"Okay, what are they?" You asked.

"One, become my girlfriend. Two, kiss me right here..." He said while pointing to his lips.

"Is-is this a prank or something?" You asked surprised.

"I'm serious." He said while smiling a genuine smile.

  You smiled back and walked toward him. You wrapped you arms around his neck as his went to your waist.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Repair Boy." You said before giving him a slow and very passionate kiss.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
There's part 2! How was it? I literally made it all up while making it. I think this is good, but could've been better. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞