Opposites Attract

Hey guys! This is a song fic to Paula Abdul. This was not requested and I hope you like this!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Baby seems we never ever agree
You like the movies
And I like T.V.
I take things serious
And you take 'em light
I go to bed early
And I party all night

It wasn't hard to say that you and Leo were complete opposites. Everybody knew it and you did too.

Leo loved to take you to the movies to watch newer things.

You would much rather cuddle on the couch in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and watch Netflix on the tv.

Leo took things really seriously. He was extremely over protective of you. When you fall, he would take you to the infirmary to make sure you were okay.

You took things light. If someone accidentally pushed you or spilled something on you, you would brush it off and say it was alright.

You liked to go to bed early and on time. You were an early riser and liked to do more productive things throughout the day.

Leo liked to stay up all night and hang out with Percy and Jason. Sometimes he would stay up late to finish a project he was working on for his repair shop.

Our friends are sayin'
We ain't gonna last
Cuz I move slowly
And baby I'm fast

Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth all told you that you and Leo's relationship wouldn't last long because of you both being polar opposites.

You wouldn't believe them because there is that famous phrase that says "Opposites Attract".

You took your time with things to make them perfect. You wanted everything to be spot on and dandy.

Leo on the other hand rushed to get things done so he can do more. He didn't care if it was messily done.

I like it quiet
And I love to shout
But when we get together
It just all works out

You liked everything to be quiet. It helped you relax and you found quietness peaceful.

You liked quietness because you loved to read and listen to music. It was hard to do those things when noise is going around you.

Leo liked to be loud and shout. You would always yell at him to quiet down, but he loved being noisy.

I take--2 steps forward
I take--2 steps back
We come together
Cuz opposites attract
And you know--it ain't fiction
Just a natural fact
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

You and Leo fit together like puzzle pieces though.

When you and Leo are together, you both balance each other out. He brings out your social side and you limit his loudness.

Everybody says opposites don't attract, but you and Leo find that a lie. It's not fiction because there's always that phrase that says they do.

It's a natural fact.

Who'd a thought we could be lovers
She makes the bed
And he steals the covers

When you were younger, you would've never thought you would be together with someone like Leo.

You always wanted a shy and quiet guy, not a loud and social one. Overtime though, you changed your mind after meeting Leo.

Whenever you and Leo slept in your guys' room in your shared apartment, you were always cold because Leo would steal the covers.