Imagination

This is a song fic. This is the first one I have ever done, so sorry if it's bad. This was requested by the amazing kaykat246 Go check out her Leo Valdez X reader book. I hope you like this!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
{Leo's POV}

Oh, there she goes again
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

Everyday for the past year, I would wake up early. I would do it just to see (Y/N) walk by my house every morning.

We've had a few conversations. They were usually small talk though. She walks to work, which is the library.

She's twenty-two and I'm twenty-three. She lives a few houses down from mine. I want to get to know her better, but I'm too nervous to talk.

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because

One morning, a few months back, she was walking to work crying. I hated to see the girl I love cry.

I had enough courage and stopped her to talk to her. I hugged her while she cried and told me why she was crying.

She was crying because of her insecurities. She told me about the bullying on the Internet from her college classmates.

Every morning while I'm standing on my porch, I just want to tell her how beautiful she looks.

She wouldn't believe me though, even if it's true. She's perfect in my eyes and nobody could change that.

I always think about how our relationship would be if we were ever together.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

Everyday, I tell myself that's it going to be the day I confess my feelings towards her.

Whenever I'm about to do it, my mouth gets dry and my stomach churns. My hands get sweaty and I get too nervous.

I guess this is how love is though. When you really love someone and want to tell them, no words come out.

Then I start thinking though. What if she finds a different guy and becomes happy with him?

I would live my life in regret for not confessing my feelings sooner. I can't risk the thought of that happening.

I need to tell her today. I need to tell her my dreams of us together and how I would make her feel beautiful because she is beautiful.

I would treat her like the queen she is. I would stop the cyber bullying coming from her college classmates.

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

Whenever I go to sleep at night, all I can think about is her. Her smile when she waves to me every morning; her eyes, the way they light up when we have a conversation; her gorgeous, (H/L) (H/C) hair.

My dreams are of me and her. I can't get her out of my head, no matter how hard I try.

In my thoughts, I think about when our first kiss will be. Maybe this would be the night, but then I remember that I would have to talk to her.

But then I think again. She's out of my league. She's too perfect for me. I'm just a scrawny mechanic with his own repair shop.

It's just me providing these thoughts to my imagination, hoping they would become reality.

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

In my recent dream, we were walking by the ocean side; the breeze blowing through the air with the ocean scent.

Our hands were gently intertwined as we talked about how beautiful life is. Everything in that moment stopped, and it was just me and her.

The whole thing gave me a feeling I couldn't describe. Her presence next to me leaves me speechless and a blushing mess.

Everything was beautiful in that moment; the view, our life, the gorgeous girl beside me. Everything.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

She doesn't realize my feelings toward her. I drop so many hints on a daily basis, but she is too oblivious.

An example for instance, is when I went up to talk to her yesterday while she walked by my house to the library once again.

She smiled her adorable smile and said hello. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

These weird noises would come out of my mouth so it sounded like I mumbled an excuse.

I would walk away with my head down and a blush on my cheeks. I would mentally scold myself for not talking to her.

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

In my dreams, we're always together. I never have a dream of just me or just her. It's always us.

In my eyes, we are meant to be. I'm not sure if she feels the same way though. I'm too afraid to ask her.

It's always me and my imagination.

Imagination
Imagination
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you

All I want to say to (Y/N) is three simple words that won't come out of my mouth.

I love you.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I think this turned out better than I expected. What do you guys think? Should I make more song fics? They're kind of fun to write.

This song had great lyrics that were easy to write too. I loved writing this. Thank you for requesting it TWIN SISTER WIFE!

Love you guys💕