Birthday Surprise

Hey guys! So, it's my birthday today! I am officially 14 years old! Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Hope you enjoy this story! Daughter of Apollo again! UNEDITED!
🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉
  You woke up early this morning in Cabin 7. Today was a very special day for you and you wanted to spend the whole day with your boyfriend of four years, Leo Valdez.

  Today was your birthday, and your anniversary with Leo. Hopefully Leo remembered, you thought. Leo forgets a lot of things, but he usually doesn't forget extremely important things. That was what you loved about Leo. He never forgot anything that included you, except for your one month anniversary....but that's not that important.

  Anyways, you jumped out of bed in your favorite pajamas, which consisted of black joggers with a bright yellow sleep tank top. You made your way to the bathroom to get ready for your special day.

  You got inside the bathroom and started the shower. While you were waiting for the shower to warm up, you brushed out your bed head hair. You went over to your dresser and picked out an outfit. Your outfit consisted of white shorts that were mid thigh length, an orange and navy blue tank top that had orange lace straps and navy blue tribal elephant print, and white converse.

  When you got back into the bathroom, you sat your clothes on the sink counter. You stuck your hand into the shower to see if the water was the right temperature. It was warm, which is the way you liked it.

  You took off your clothes and got into the shower. You put your hair into a bun and grabbed shaving cream to shave your legs and armpits. When you were done with that, you took out your bun and rinsed your hair with water. You grabbed your Aussie shampoo and massaged it into your hair. You rinsed out the shampoo and took your Dove conditioner and massaged it into your scalp and hair. You let the conditioner sit in your hair while you put body wash onto a shower loofa and washed your body. You rinsed your body off and cleaned the conditioner out of your hair. After that, you turned off the shower and stepped out.

  When you got out of the shower, you dried yourself off with a towel. You wrapped your hair up in the towel while you put on your clothes. When you were done putting on your clothes, you brushed your teeth and washed your fave with your Neutrogena acne wash.

  You took the towel out of your sopping wet hair. You took out your blow dryer and put some music on your demigod safe iPhone 5s. You turned on your blow dryer and dried your hair while dancing to your music.

  After blow drying your hair, you pulled out your curling iron and curled your hair. When you were done curling your hair, you put your hair into a half up half down hairstyle.

You got out your make up and pulled out the make up products you were going to use. You pulled out mascara, Chapstick, cream colored eyeshadow, and foundation.

You spread the foundation all over your face. When you were done, you took your cream colored eyeshadow and put it all over your eyes. After that, you curled your eyelashes and then applied some mascara. You didn't put any eyeliner on because you always could never put it on correctly. You were okay with make up because you had a blessing from Aphrodite. To complete your look, you applied the good smelling (and tasting) Chapstick. You stepped out of the bathroom, and right when you did, you heard the conch horn blow for breakfast.

  You made your way to the dining pavilion. On the way, you were greeted by the seven minus Leo telling you happy birthday and giving you gifts. You thanked them and continued your way to the dining pavilion after setting your gifts in the Apollo cabin.

When you got into the dining pavilion, Chiron stomped his foot right when you walked in.

"We have a special demigod today celebrating her 20th birthday today! (Y/N) (L/N), please come forward."