Confession Fails

Hey guys! This idea was requested by tabbycat2394 Sorry if it isn't the best. It was kind of hard to think of the interruptions, but I think they'll be okay! Thanks for the suggestion!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
First Attempt:
     You were sitting in  Cabin 7 on your bed drawing. You were drawing random things, like flowers and other nature related things. You decided to go outside to get more inspiration for your work.

  You walked out of your cabin and walked through the thick, green grass to your favorite tree to sit under while drawing. The tree is right by the Demeter Cabin, perfect view towards the flowers and the forest. You also got permission from the Dryads to sketch them.

You made your way to your favorite tree and sat under it. You had a perfect view of the Demeter Cabin's daisies. You took out your colored pencils and began sketching the beautiful flowers.

  You began by taking a green colored pencil and sketching the stem. Then, you made your way to sketching the leaves. You grabbed a black colored pencil to add shading to make it more realistic. After that, you took a yellow pencil, and drew a circle on top of the end of the stem. Last but not least, you took a grey colored pencil and drew the petals of the daisy.

  Your sketching was soon interrupted by a nervous looking Latino Repair Boy coming up to you. Leo was your best friend, so he shouldn't be nervous around you. He was messing with pieces of metal in his hands, which he does when he's nervous.

"Hey Leo, what's up?" You said cheerfully.

"Hey. I have to tell you something really important..."

"Okay, what is it?" You said while getting a little nervous as well.

"W-well, you see.. I... Uh, um.."

"It's okay Leo, spit it out..." You said while getting anxious.

"Okay. I...really, really, l-" Leo began but was soon interrupted by the conch horn blowing for breakfast.

"Sorry Leo. Maybe you can tell me later!" You said while waving bye to him and heading to the dining pavilion.

  You heard Leo sigh heavily and mumble an 'okay'. You were a little worried for your best friend, but just brushed it off.

Second Attempt:
   You were walking back to your cabin from eating breakfast. You had a free hour, so you decided to relax on your cozy bed and read.

When you got into your cabin, you went over to your desk and pulled out the book Little House on the Prairie. The book was about a young girl named Laura Ingalls and her family moving to Missouri.

  You went over to your bed and flopped on it dramatically. You stuffed your face in your pillows before turning your body around so you were facing the ceiling. You covered yourself with your big, fluffy, white comforter.

  You picked up your book and flipped to the page you were on, page 267. You were at a chapter where the Ingalls's meet Mr.Edwards for Christmas. You were at a good part when Will walked in.

"Hey Will."

"Hey.."

  Just then, Leo walked into your cabin. He still looked pretty nervous and you wanted to know why because your curiosity was kicking in.

"Hey Leo! What were you going to tell me earlier?"

"Oh. I was going to tell you that I lo-" He began.

"Sorry to budge into your conversation, but (Y/N), we have to go to archery practice." Will said.

"Okay. Sorry Leo. You'll have to wait till later."