Hockey kiss

Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days. I've been really busy and dealing with stuff right now in my life. Again, you are a daughter of Apollo. You are currently best friends with Leo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were reading in the Apollo cabin during your free hour. Annabeth leant you her Harry Potter series. You were currently reading Goblets of Fire when you heard a knock on the door.

You didn't feel like getting up, so you just shouted, " It's open!" When you looked up, you saw your best friend and huge crush Leo Valdez.

"Hey Leo! What's up?" You said.

"Um... Olympus... Duh!" He replied.

You rolled your eyes and said, " Okay. Seriously, what do you need?"

"Me and the rest of the Seven are going to a hockey game tonight. Wanna come?"

"Sure! What time do I need to get ready by?"

"Be ready by 6:30. The game starts at 7:30! It's the Komets vs. Fuel!"

"Okay great! See ya later Leo!"

"Okay (Y/N)!"

You looked at the clock and it was already 5:30. You only had one hour to get ready. You put on a yellow lace crop top, white jeans, and brown fringe sandals. For jewelry, you put on your matching necklace and earrings that Leo made you for Christmas the past year. The necklace and earrings were treble clefs, since you loved music and loved playing the piano. For hair, you put your (H/L) (H/C) hair into a romantic braid. For makeup, you did light brown eyeshadow, mascara, and nude lipstick. You were really good at hair and makeup because you were a legacy of Aphrodite. That's right, your mom was a child of Aphrodite.

It was 6:30 and you heard a knock on your cabin door. You opened it to see Leo standing there. "Are you ready!?!" Leo said. "Let's go!" You said while smiling and picking up your light brown cardigan. Leo said that he was taking the Argo II. You and the Seven all loaded onto the ship and began your journey to the coliseum in Long Island to watch the hockey game.

You and the Seven were at the coliseum by 7:00. You and Leo went up to buy the tickets. After buying the tickets, you gave Hazel, Annabeth, and Piper there tickets while Leo gave Percy, Frank, and Jason there tickets. You guys traveled up the escalator and went to the ticket person. They scanned all the tickets and you guys went to find your seats. Percy and Annabeth sat next to each other, Hazel and Frank sat next to each other, and Piper and Jason sat next to each other. That means that you and Leo would sit next to each other. You blushed when you found out.

The game is going to start in ten minutes and you and Leo were getting hungry. Leo and you went to the concession stands. You were looking at what the concession stand had and saw what you wanted.

"Find what you want?" The cashier said.

" Um... Yeah. I'll have a Sprite and the pink cotton candy. Thank you." You said to the cashier as she rang up your order.

"That will be ten dollars," She said. You began to open your wallet until Leo said, " (Y/N), I'll buy it for you. I mean, friends help each other out right?"

"Thank you Leo." You replied.

"Awwww. You guys are such a cute couple!" The cashier said. You blushed and so did Leo.

"We're not a couple, but thanks. We're just best friends. Anyways, I'll have a coke and a soft pretzel with cheese." Leo said.

"Okay. The total amount is twenty five dollars."

You smiled and Leo paid. He handed you your Cotten candy and Sprite as you two went back to your seats. Right when you sat down, the Komets, the team you guys are all rooting for, came out. They played Welcome to the Jungle by: Guns n' Roses because it is there theme song. Everybody cheered while they came out, and everybody booed when Fuel came out.