Biology Tutoring

Hello reader-chan! This cute idea was requested by ForeverAlone215 ! Check out her incredible books! They're super cute! This is the High School Popular Kid/Nerd AU with the phrase "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." This is a MORTAL AU! The picture in the media is so cute!
<NOT EDITED>
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You walked into school and was immediately crowded by a group of people. You were the popular kid in school who everybody liked, or so you thought.

You weren't like most popular girls. A lot of them were rich snobs who didn't care about anything and only wanted attention. You were actually kind and friendly and cared about other people.

When you roam the halls and you see someone getting bullied, you go and stop it. When someone forgot their lunch, you gave them some food. When somebody needed help on homework, you were always there to help them.

You walked to your locker, trying to get some space and privacy from the crowd engulfing you. When you got to your locker, you saw three people enter the school. They were Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, and Jason Grace, the three biggest nerds.

You didn't care if they were nerds, you still were nice and friendly and talked to them. They seemed like they didn't like you very much, and you didn't seem to understand why. But, you always shrug and think 'Haters gonna Hate...'

Leo's POV~
Piper, Jason, and I all entered our favorite place in the world: school. Right when we walked in, we all saw (Y/N) being crowded by a group of kids.

"Of course. Their's Miss Popular already getting all the intention." Piper scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

Jason and I agreed. I agreed only because I didn't want to lose them as a friend. I think that (Y/N) is a good hearted girl. She may be popular, but she doesn't act like Drew's group.

I think she is quite beautiful. I love her (H/L), (H/C) hair and her sparkling (E/C) eyes. I love her smile that lights up her face when she sees something she likes. She's just...gorgeous! Words cannot explain her beauty. The best thing is that, it's all natural. She wears no makeup!

Piper, Jason, and I all went our separate ways to our lockers. Mine was a few down from (Y/N)'s. We had our first class together, which was Biology. I was surprisingly good at it, in fact, the best in the class.

I got my books and walked to the Biology classroom. It was only a few feet away, but I liked to get there early and greet the teacher, Mr.Quant.

I entered the classroom and took my seat, which was in the middle row since I don't like a lot of attention. The bell ranged and the classroom began filling with students, most importantly, (Y/N).

She was the last person in the classroom and there was only one seat left, the one next to me. I blushed as soon as I realized that and looked down as she sat down.

Your POV~
You sat down next to Leo because it was the only seat left, but you didn't mind. To be honest, you kind of liked him. The way his curls are always messy and his brown eyes glow with innocence.

You smiled at him as you blushed slightly. His smirk was adorable too because he was doing it right now.

"Hey Leo. What page are we on?" You asked kindly.

"Page 372 (Y/N)."

"Thanks."

You flipped open your text book to that page. The chapter was over producing offsprings and stuff. The teacher was ranting about cross pollination and self breeding plants.