Off To War Part 2

Hope you guys like this! I'm going to make this short. {Unedited}
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Throughout the war in Afghanistan, you've been having contractions. You haven't told anybody that you were pregnant because you still wanted to fight in the war.

Except one evening, the pain got so intense that you couldn't help but yell out in pain.

You tried your best to muffle them, but it didn't work. The fellow soldiers asked if you were okay, and you replied with a yes.

You've also been having morning sickness, but you went to a private place so no one would see you.

Your baggy clothing made sure your stomach didn't stick out because of the swelling.

What you didn't notice was that one of the girls, Clarisse, knew something was wrong with you.

So, she decided to approach you about it.

"(Y/N), I think you're pregnant and you aren't telling anyone." Clarisse said to you privately one day.

"What makes you think that...?" You said, trying to make things obvious that you're lying.

"We need to tell the dispatcher. Being in the war is deadly to you and the baby." Clarisse explained.

You decided to do what she says and told your dispatcher that you were pregnant.

Throughout the months of the war, you have been craving food and laying in the cots since they couldn't send you back to America yet.

You ended up giving birth to a healthy baby boy. He looked exactly like Leo with his eyes, tan skin, and brown, curly hair.

When your baby smiled, who you decided to name James, he looked just like you.

James also had your nose and facial structure. You picked James as the name because that's what you and Leo agrees on if you ever had a baby boy when you two were married.

You felt guilty for not telling Leo that you were pregnant. You were afraid of his reaction and afraid he would leave you.

Then, you had the thought to just surprise Leo by walking to him with the baby in your arms.

Tomorrow would be the day everybody would go back to America because you guys won the war.

You packed your things and emailed Leo to be at the airport around eight o'clock AM.

You gave James a toy to play with while you grabbed the baby food and a little spoon.

You fed James and smiled down at yours and Leo's little baby. The more and more you looked at James, the more nervous you got to see Leo.

Timeskip~
The plane landed and you grabbed your luggage and swung it over your shoulder with James in your arms peacefully sleeping.

He even drooled like Leo and nuzzles into your arms like him.

You walked into the airport and passed through the safety guard.

You saw Leo looking around while holding a sigh that said 'Welcome Home Beautiful!'.

"Leo!" You yelled.

He looked toward you and smiled. Then, he realized the baby you were holding in your arms and he dropped everything.

Your smile faded because this was exactly what you were expecting. You walked toward Leo with your head down.

"Who's the father?" Leo mumbled after a moment of awkward silence.

"You." You whispered as tears brimmed your eyes.

Leo looked up and saw that a single tear fell down your face. He felt bad and pulled you into a hug.

You melted into his warm embrace and you felt James snuggle closer into the new found warmth.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Leo whispered.

"It's a boy. His name is James just like we wanted."

Leo pulled away from the hug to pull you into a passionate kiss. It was a really sweet and gentle kiss.

"When did you find out? You could've been killed! I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you." Leo looked away guiltily.

"No Leo...I'm sorry for not telling you. I thought you would leave us and not be his father. I found out two weeks before I left to Afghanistan." You said gently.

"Can I see him?" Leo smiled.

You smiled and handed Leo James. Leo smiled and kissed his handsome and amazing son.

"He looks just like you. You should see the drool that comes from his mouth when he sleeps. He's just like you." You giggled.

"He's so adorable." Leo breathed out.

Leo started to tear up at the spectacular creation you gave birth to. Leo hugged you and pestered your face with kisses.

"Even though we aren't married, I will be the best father to our son and I will love you and him unconditionally."

You smiled and hugged the breath out of Leo. You really loved Leo and now you also loved James.

"Oh! I actually have a surprise too!" Leo said.

"What is it?" You said with a confused face.

Leo handed you James and you cuddled him into your chest. Leo then pulled out a box and got down on one knee.

"I had this long speech memorized, but I'm still in shock from having a son, so I forgot it. I'll just say the simple question. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Told you it would be a happy ending.

I'm sorry that this is really bad. I didn't know how I was going to write it.

Love you guys💕