Cuddles

I've had this idea for a while and finally decided to make it. It's not a lot of cuddling, but I couldn't think of a title.<NOT EDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You checked the clock and saw that it was eleven o'clock pm. You sighed and closed the book you were reading.

You looked around and saw that all your siblings were asleep. You were getting a little drowsy yourself.

You looked at your demigod safe phone. You scrolled through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Wattpad.

After doing that, you turned off the little lamp that was on the night stand by your bed.

You pulled your pony tail out of your hair and lazily there it up into a messy bun.

You cuddled into your pillows and pulled your comforter up to below your chin.

You sighed in relaxation and grabbed your stuffed animal that you hug to your chest when you sleep. (Another fact: I'm a pillow hugger when I sleep)

You felt sleep pull you into unconsciousness as you closed your eyes and got into a comfortable sleeping position.

Your dreams while you were peacefully sleeping were little scenarios of you and your best friend Leo.

There were some of your first kiss with him, your wedding, your kids, and random funny moments.

You felt yourself smile, even though you were still asleep. You rolled onto your stomach and moved your arms above your head.

You were brought out of your sleep when you heard a soft knock on your cabin door.

You were a light sleeper, so any type of noise or movement immediately wakes you up.

You hated that you were a light sleeper because you never got a lot of sleep. Your cabin was one of the ones that woke up early.

You quietly moved the comforter off of you and slipped on your slippers. You got up and went to the door.

When you opened the door, you didn't see who it was because you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

Your eyes adjusted to the moonlight and you saw Leo standing there. You glared at him and sighed.

"Leo, what do you need? It's 2:25 in the morning?" You asked softly, being careful not to wake your siblings.

"I...uh,um...had a..." Leo looked like he was thinking of something because he did his adorable thinking face.

"A...?" You encouraged.

"A-a...nightmare! Yeah, a nightmare!" He said quite loudly.

You quickly pulled Leo inside. You have him that look: which was you widening your eyes with your head tilted down.

"My siblings are asleep." You reminded him.

"Oh, sorry." He said quietly.

"Okay, are you okay with the nightmare?" You asked.

"Can I stay sleep with you tonight so I don't feel scared?" He asked.

"Leo-" you sighed.

"Please." He said while making his eyes watery and pouting his bottom lip.

He knew you couldn't resist that look. He just looked so sad. He looked like those poor puppies in the ASPCA commercials. (Anybody else tear up while watching those?)

"Fine, but we aren't doing anything." You sighed.

Leo climbed into your bed. He took the side nearest to the floor, letting you have the wall.

You blushed at the thought of you and Leo sleeping in the same bed. You've had sleepovers in Bunker 9 with him, but he always slept on the couch.

You hesitantly climbed in your bed and pulled the comforter up to your shoulders like you usually do.

You took a glance at Leo to see the comforter was only half way up his torso.

Your shoulder was pressed against Leo's back. You had a twin sized bed, so it was hard to fit to people.

"Goodnight Leo..." You mumbled before closing your eyes.

"Goodnight." Leo said.

You slowly closed your eyes and felt sleep take over your body again. Not after five minutes, you felt Leo's breath on your ear.

"I'm not going to sleep." Leo whispered.

You groaned and flipped your body to look at him straight in the eyes with an annoyed look.

"Why?" You snapped.

"I'm not going to sleep unless you cuddle with me." He stated.

It took you a few minutes to react. You felt your face heat up and you knew you were blushing. You blushed at anything.

Leo smirked at your reaction and opened his arms up, signaling you to come to him.

"Fine." You mumbled before shifting your body.

You wrapped your arms around Leo's torso and laid your head on his chest. You immediately felt enveloped in heat.

He wrapped his arms around your body and rested his chin on the top of your head.

Sleep took over you, once again, and you closed your eyes. You felt Leo kiss you forehead.

It felt like you slept for an hour before being woke up once again. This time, you were awoken by one of your siblings sleep talking.

You looked up at Leo to see him staring at the wall. You smiled lightly before parting his cheek.

After a few moments, he looked at you and smiled. You looked at him weirdly because you wondered what he was doing.

"Why aren't you asleep?" You asked softly.

"I'm not going to unless I get another thing from you." He said. You saw the mischievous glint in his eyes and nodded slowly.

Leo leaned in so your lips were millimeters apart. Your noses were touching and you were a blushing mess.

"A kiss." He whispered against your lips, causing you to shudder in delight and pleasure.

"O-okay." You managed to breathe out.

You both closed your eyes and leaned in. You felt a pair of warm, chapped lips meet yours.

The kiss was gentle and sweet, but then Leo decided to make it a little bit deeper.

He pulled you on top of him and started kissing rougher and more passionate. He forced his tongue in your mouth, which you didn't mind.

You pulled away to catch your breath. You rolled off of him, which caused him to pout.

You chuckled and pecked his lips.

"I'm tired. You interrupted my sleep Leo. Goodnight." You said as you snuggled into Leo's warm body and drifted into a non-interrupted sleep.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I am too lazy to proofread it, so sorry for all the mistakes. I hope you all liked this. Love you guys❤️