Leo Valdez Special

Hello readers! So, this is a birthday one shot for Leo!! That's why it's special. Anyways, it's another surprise party one, but I wanted to make it unique and not original if you know what I mean. Anyways, let's get into the story!
<UNEDITED>
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You woke up early because it was your husband's very special day. It was his birthday.

You quietly got out of bed, being careful not to wake him up. You re did your hair into a messy bun.

You went to your four year old daughter's room. She was up playing with some pipe cleaners.

Esperanza is just like Leo. You knew Leo's mom since you were a little girl, before the accident happened.

Esperanza looks exactly like grandma Esperanza. She had dark brown curl hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. That was all Leo.

Esperanza had your smile and your facial structure. She had the cutest little nose.

You walked into Esperanza's room and she smiled once she saw you. She knew to be quiet and she ran up to you jumping into your arms.

You caught her and held her on your right side. She played with the loose strands of your messy bun and giggled.

"Are you ready to make daddy breakfast?" You whispered to her.

"Yes mommy!" She whisper shouted.

You carried her downstairs into the kitchen of your house in New Rome. You set her down and she looked around the kitchen with her thinking face on.

"Mommy, we should make daddy waffles since those are his favorite." She said.

"We should. Will you get the butter and syrup out?" You asked her.

She walked to the refrigerator as you made the waffle mix. She set the butter and syrup on the counter and stepped on the stool next to you.

"Do you want to pour the mix into the waffle maker?"

"Sure mommy!"

You handed her the cup of mix and she poured it into the waffle maker. She giggled as it separated into its individual sections.

When the waffles were done being made, you put butter on them as Esperanza poured syrup. *Syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup..*

You carried the plate the food was on. You and Esperanza walked back upstairs. When you got to your bedroom door, you stopped and looked at your daughter.

"When we get in there, jump on daddy to wake him up. Okay?"

She nodded and you opened the door and walked in. Esperanza ran in and jumped on Leo.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! It's your birthday!" She yelled.

Leo got up and hugged Esperanza. He blinked a few times before looking at you and grinning.

"We made you breakfast." You said as you sat next to your shirtless husband. You handed him the food after he gave you a hug and kiss.

"Waffles! These are my favorite! I have the best wife and daughter...also Baby #2 on the way!" He said.

Oh yeah, you were eight months pregnant with your second child. Leo kissed Esperanza's forehead, your lips, and then your stomach.

You smiled at your husband as he ate his waffles. Your baby on the way is a boy, and you and Leo were excited.

"Alright Esperanza, go get changed because we are taking daddy out to lunch." You said.

Esperanza smiled and ran out of your room to her room. You smiled at she left and looked back at Leo, who was already looking at you.